💜Chapter 3💖

At award show, Rosé singing her group's song called 'whistle' with Jihyo, Chanyeol, and 10cm. Since then, Jungkook starts smiling when it comes to Rosé singing.

After the award ceremony was ended, Jungkook chasing Jimin at backstage

"Hyung! Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook shouting while running towards Jimin.

Jimin is not happy and being sad then he doesn't want to see Jungkook. But he had to facing Jungkook even he is not in good mood.

"Hyung, I think I have a bias in Blackpink." Jungkook giggles.

Jimin doesn't react to Jungkook. He still remember that Jennie was his bias in Blackpink. But not anymore. Jungkook realised that Jimin is not happy.

"Hyung, what happened? Why are being like this?" Jungkook is worrying about Jimin.

Jimin is back to reality and asking Jungkook again "What did you want to talk earlier?"

"I have a bias in Blackpink." Jungkook had to repeat.

"Okay. Who is it?" Jimin asks.

"It's Rojé-shii." Jungkook whispers to Jimin and smiling.

"Oh, It's good for you." Jimin praises Jungkook.

"Hyung, I know you very well. Tell me what happened?" Jungkook persuading Jimin.

"I tell you later. Now I want to get some rest." Jimin left Jungkook.

-💜💖-

The next day

Jimin is eating ramen while watching television at their dorm. Jungkook is coming to Jimin and asking Jimin to give him a bite of ramen.

"Would you tell me what happened to you yesterday?" Jungkook starts the conversation.

"Actually, Jennie and Kai is dating." Jimin saying with sad tone.

"Ah I see. I thought you would dating her." Jungkook saying without hesitation.

"What do you mean?" Jimin raises his eyebrow.

"What? I thought you had a crush on her since you're not interested with Nayeon. Jennie noona is hot and sexy. It's little weird if you're not into her." Jungkook long story.

"If I tell you something, would you keep it in secret?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, I would." Jungkook replied.

"I'm already fell in love with her before she debuted." Jimin continued.

"Aishh no wonder you had bad mood yesterday. You're late, hyung." Jungkook was shocked.

Jimin starting daydreaming and still wondering is it too late or there is still has a chance that he will date Jennie?

-To be continued-