💜Chapter 16💖

The next day

Jimin POV

Today I starting dance practice on the stage for next award ceremony. After finish the dance practice, I saw Blackpink is also finished practicing but on another stage.

I'm looking for someone from Blackpink. Yeah it's Jennie. But why I'm only see three of them but no Jennie? Suddenly I saw her going downstair alone. Maybe she's still being sad.

"Jennie-yah!" I call her since she's alone.

She saw me but she runs away. I don't know why she escaped from me. Am I doing wrong? Is it because of she hates me? I'm starting overthinking.

I don't give up. I'm chasing her until on the backstage. While I chasing her, I didn't realise that I already at make up room.

I saw Jennie with make up artist. She can't runway from me anymore so she asks make up artist to leave us alone.

"May I help you Jimin oppa?" She starts conversation.

"Why are you running from me?" I asking.

"My life is already messed up. I don't want see everyone." She said.

"Including Nayeon?" I asked again.

She exhaled and said "What do you want, actually?"

"I just wanted to be there for you. I know we've been busy with our own works but it's hard to find you everywhere." I replied.

"I didn't ask you to be there for me. I have my members, my parents, and more." She started shaking.

"So you want to say you don't need me?" After I said that, she's being silent.

"Please, I don't want you're being sad. You did nothing wrong. You deserve to be happy." I continue.

"I'm not happy I just broke up." She said.

"I can fix it." I touched her face to make her comfort.

Authors POV

Jimin hugging Jennie to make Jennie feel better of course she hugs him back but suddenly Jennie saw someone taking picture of them. Jennie pushes Jimin away and runs.

Jimin is panick why Jennie did that? He turns his back and he saw someone with her phone. Jimin coming to that woman and grabs the phone from the person's hand.

Jimin deleted those photos from that person's phone. Not just one but there's more pictures of them.

"I'll sue you or you're being banned from the company." Jimin said and left.

Jimin continued to finding Jennie but she's gone. Nowhere to be found.