💜Chapter 23💖

Jimin quickly call Jungkook until Jungkook picks up.

"Jungkook-ah, have you read the article about you today?"

"Hyung, what am I supposed to do? Bang PDnim will kill me." Jungkook saying like almost crying.

"I told you be careful with those tattoos artists. They will use you for their business." Jimin already gave advice.

"I don't know. I knew them from my friends. I thought they're okay." Jungkook is upset.

"Your friends are useless. How about Rosé? Is she know about this?" Jimin wondered.

"It's spreading everywhere and I don't think that she didn't read that. Help me, hyung." Jungkook begging.

"There's no much I can help you unless you call Rosé and apologise to her." Jimin said.

-💜💖-

Rosé POV

50+ missed call from Jungkook

I'd never answer the call from Jungkook after I've read the article about him with that tattoo artist

I'd never answer the call from Jungkook after I've read the article about him with that tattoo artist. I'm inactive on all my social media so no one knows what I've been through.

He said that he will never break my heart but he did it. It makes me more stupid when I believe him. I've cried a lot but no one knew that. My tears just dropped.

It's same with my song 'Gone' when the lyrics are 'I'll put a curse on her and you' yeah I'm already put a curse on that tattoo artist and Jungkook

It's same with my song 'Gone' when the lyrics are 'I'll put a curse on her and you' yeah I'm already put a curse on that tattoo artist and Jungkook. Maybe I should focus on my solo debut.

-💜💖-

Author POV

After Rosé finishes promoting her songs, she going to YG building. Rosé saw Jungkook was there. She wanted to run from him.

"Rosé."

"Chaeyoung."

"Baby." Jungkook got her hand to stop running.

"Why are you coming here? What if other people saw us? You want to be a playboy?" Rosé with cold tone of voice.

"Listen to me. Let me explain everything." Jungkook begging.

"I've been busy with my solo and then you're enjoyed with other woman? What do you want from me?" Rosé said.

"I'm not dating that tattoo artist. It's misunderstood." Jungkook trying to explain.

"There's a picture you hugged her and you had a dinner with only her." Rosé's eyes are full of tears.

"It was a friend hug and about the dinner wasn't only me and her. There were a few people with me. They took a picture with another angle to make it looks like only me and her. Please believe me." Jungkook said.

"No! That's all are your excuses." Rosé raised her voice.

"It wasn't excuse." Jungkook denied it.

"If you love her, let me go! I don't want to get hurt!" Rosé starts crying and left Jungkook.

"Chaeyoung!" Jungkook shouting but getting ignored by Rosé.

-To be continued...-