💜Chapter 20💖

There's an award show that BTS needs to sing their old song called 'Just One Day'. This song is about having a crush on someone so Jimin and Jungkook decided to sing this song for Jennie and Rosé on that time Blackpink is also there.

When Jungkook's chorus part is coming, he sings that while he stares and smiles at Rosé. Rosé is blushing and Jennie sitting beside just smiles at Rosé's behavior.

And when it comes Jimin to sing his part, Jimin gives mini love to Jennie

And when it comes Jimin to sing his part, Jimin gives mini love to Jennie. All audiences thought that Jimin gives that mini love to armys so that doesn't look obvious.

Both Jennie and Rosé blushing when Jimin and Jungkook did that.

-💜💖-

*Time skip*

"Hyung, you already had a tatoo. I think I want to make it too. What do you think?" Jungkook saying to Jimin.

"Where do you want to put your tattoo?" Jimin asks.

"My whole right arm." Jungkook responds.

"The whole? Like Justin Bieber? It hurts though." Jimin still asking.

"It's not only Justin Bieber, hyung. There are a lot idols did too." Jungkook denied it.

"Okay it's up to you but how do you find a tattoo artist?" Jimin said.

"I think I know from my friends." Jungkook replied.

"Be careful even the tattoo artist." Jimin warns Jungkook.

"Okay hyung." Jungkook understands.