💜Chapter 6💖

Jungkook POV

Today I want to message Rojé. I want to be friend with her but should I message or call her? What if she doesn't reply? Maybe she thought that I'm sasaeng (obsessed fan).

Maybe if I call her using this phone, she will hang up or decline it. Arghh what should I do? I scratched my head and my hair being messy.

I should have message her. I'm typing

'Rojé-shi..'

Deleted

'Chaeyoung-ah, the weather is nice.'

Deleted

'I'm Jungkook from Bangtan Sonyeondan.'

Deleted

Arghhh I can't do this! I want to cry. I threw my phone on the sofa. Why why why? Why is it so hard?

Jiminie hyung coming to me and saying "What is wrong with you? You speak alone like a crazy man."

"Help me, hyung. I don't know how to message or should I call her?" I said.

"It's difficult to help you when you don't have a courage to start the conversation with a girl." He explained.

"You can help me to tell her that I want to be friend with her or you ask Jennie noona to make me friend with Rojé. Please, hyung." I'm begging him.

"People will thinking that I've a crush on Rojé, you want that?." He said.

"Please do it for me 🥺" I'm still begging him.

"Okay okay I will. But there's something I need to tell you." Jimin saying that make my heart beats fast.

"She is hard to get close to guys. She is more interested with girls. So, I don't know if this will work." Jimin continues.

"For real? Oh wow." I was shocked.

I didn't know that she is like that. So, what will her reaction if I wanted to get to know her? Is she will ignore me?

-To be continued...-