famous birthdays

raquel ordaz

birthday: november 28, 2004

place of birth: hermosillo, sonora, méxico

age: 16 years old

astrological sign: sagittarius

about: 

born and raised in méxico, ordaz often had a passion and talent for artisitic and athletic activities, excelling in her piano lessons, as well as guitar lessons and training in high basketball leagues while growing up. being the youngest in her family, she always saw her brother as an inspiration, hence the big passion for basketball. as years went by, she only improved in said sport but sadly stopped after a big accident that took place during a game, cutting that dream short, but opening the doors for fully focusing on her career. during this time she had already done a movie with celebrities like the rock, reese whitherspoon and sandra bullock in spy times two (2017) and after that she got the role to play lori hargreeves in netflix's the umbrella academy. some other projects seem to be coming soon from the mexican actress, since her debut driver's license came out earlier this year, song rumored to be about british actor louis patridge who she oficially dated for a little more than a year.

before fame:

she has always been described by her family and friends as an outgoing and charming girl who always wants to be kind and welcome to everyone, but she has openly admitted to suffering bullying while growing up for said characteristics, but here in famous birthdays, we totally love her.

curiosities:

she also devoted her life before acting to dance.

she likes to wake up extremely early to watch formula 1 races but would never wake up early for any other reason.

family:

her parents are isaí ordaz and carmela méndez, both from the same city as ordaz, and has an older brother called marcos who she is often seen with when in her hometown.

related:

louis patridge, ex boyfriend

the umbrella academy cast and spy times two cast.