diez

raquel loved being with her friends, their friend group despite being so different from each other, they were as close as one could imagine. they looked after each other which is why friday's hangout was so easy to go through for raquel.

it was two weeks since that and she was in her school's cafeteria along with a bunch of her classmates waiting for her mini documentary about the making of her album to be released. she was nervous and hoped people would like it and she felt a warm feeling in her heart when her school organized a watching party.

she was sitting with her friends looking at the countdown where they were only a few minutes left.

something you should know about raquel ordaz is that she stress eats so while she was eating a chicken panini everyone huddled around the projection eagerly wanting to know more about the local celebrity that was blasting billboard and already getting nominations that she was very happy about and highly promoted through social media for her fans to vote, and something else she noticed was that the fc barcelona's instagram account was also inviting people to vote for her in the mtv awards and now the ama's too.

while lost in thought, the countdown was reduced to just ten seconds so with a last prayer she took another bite of her sandwich and looked at the projection.

*video*

the screen showed the name of the documentary in the album's typography

dreams come true

hearing a few whistles of excitement she blushed and felt slightly comforted. the screen turning black once again showing a date.

february 2nd

raquel is shown on the screen sitting in her car with slightly puffy eyes. the captions in spanish since she got used to making content in english.

'so, i'm on my way to the studio, i've had a bad few weeks, i guess that's what happens when you get broken up with.' she says not looking at the camera but rather driving. 'i have been writing some music as a coping mechanism and i want to bring those lyrics to life so i'm on my way to meet ronan to begin working.' she says once she stops in a red light.

the screen goes dark again but in a lighter color, a grayish one.

'okay so i was thinking about making a harmony on the bridge with a beat drop behind.' is said while on the corner of the screen says driver's license.

'all right let's try that' says ronan while putting his headphones on in front of the console.

the documentary goes on with the making of other songs until they reach another screen that has now been getting more colors that match the album's palette as the album started to be built up.

the screen reads:

long sleeves,

i miss you, i'm sorry,

babe

looking at the camera from her now parked car again she begins:

'okay so today i'm going to record the last three songs. there's two we want to film in mostly one shot and then there's another one we are excited to work through and i already chose a release date so i really want to finish this up right now so we can figure out the rest of the work that comes after recording.'

'come with me' cutting the scene before showing quel inside the booth singing the second chorus of 'i miss you i'm sorry' where people could see tears falling down and small almost unnoticeable sobs between lines, causing a lot of sympathy amongst the viewers.

cutting to long sleeves to the part where her voice broke while singing 'cause i can't love you even if i want to, got a lot to work through, you don't know where i've been' and finally when singing the bridge of babe where people could see tears in her eyes.

after this another colored screen said

photoshoot

where there was her in a beautiful almost ethereal dress with wings in front of a screen that portrayed a colorful sky matching the previous screens, and with flowers decorated in front while she was holding what looked like the profile of a butterfly and after that, she changed to a couple outfits transitioning to a series of clips of her posing for the rest of the segment.

finally a few clips of her showing and revealing the album to her friends and family, cutting to the credits after a small speech where she thanked everyone.

earning claps and whistles from around the room.

A/N:

another chapter

sorry if i couldn't really put a lot of detail, i'll probably come back and add more details later on.

don't forget to vote and comment!

tell me what you think...

love, nini

xoxo