cuatro

---

the press tour had gone well so far, her presentations and interviews went smoothly. now, she was in LAX getting ready to board a plane straight to barcelona since vogue spain was looking forward to working with her. now this had its perks. 1. she was earning 'points' to one day be in a cover. 2. her fake interviews in front of her mirror would be put to use.

jokes aside, she was happy, content and excited. marce knew it, so she chose not to tell her a small detail about the trip to spain that would likely sour her mood a little trying to keep her good modd high a little longer.

once in the plane, almost like in a spell, both mexicans fell asleep to the sound of the engine and the air conditioner, sharing airpods while listening to some taylor swift music.

---

raquel ordaz loved watching sports, she bonded with her brother through it and she learned to love playing them and watching them, basketball especially. formula 1 was a passion of hers too, she looked at the cars running around the track from her tv every weekend, never boring her (unless it rained and caused a red flag), she watched football with her uncle too, getting ready to have full knowledge for the superbowl unlike other people who just watched the halftime show, which don't get her wrong, its okay, not everyone loves sports, but people love music, baseball was a big thing in her hometown too, almost like formula 1 is in monaco. she really could watch any sport with no bother.

however, there was one sport she didn't really keep up with. soccer or football as she commonly referred to as. confusing i know, but people understood her. she knew the basics, and a little about teams and trivia, but she never really had anyone in her life aside from oscar, her friend, to talk about it. she knew that stepping in barcelona meant football around her, she had classmates in school who supported barca and some real madrid fans too, but she never saw it as something big.

when marce told her the barca team had invited her to the stadium camp nou to make some media content with upcoming players of the first team but she hesitated. she felt she would be a hypocrite in the field, the only names she knew were messi, piqué and ronaldo who wasn't even in that team but often heard the name.

marce knew this, raquel was a very honest person in general. she hated lies. so what she said next comforted her.

'hey, the media team said you didn't have to know a lot. it's just a way to get mutual propaganda, get football fans to listen to your music, and your listeners to watch football.' she said softly knowing the possible stress that she would feel.

'i guess you're right.' raquel replied still doubtful but slightly more confident.

and with that, marce replied the email she had received sealing a deal with the team and unknowingly sealing what would be a wonderful adventure.

A/N: 

hope you like it! don't forget to vote and comment

love, nini

xoxo