Chapter 13. . :)

I was texting Kaia while I was walking to Twinny's car, unbeknown to me I was blushing like crazy and had a huge grin on my face, before I could even say hello to Twinny she was squealing so loud I thought my ears drums burst.

Me: Geeezzzz Lady why are squealing I’m going to go deaf,

By the time I spoke everyone around us were gawking as us, everyone in a bloody ten mile radius would of heard her, then she started singing

Twinny: You kissed a girl and you liked the taste of her cherry Chap Stick.

Me: What are you going on about?

Twinny: In the car now!

Me: Ohk ohk geezz.

When I got in to the car she yelled.

Twinny: You and Kaia finally go out.

“Yeah” I said with I mushy grin on my face, it took me a little while to notice that we were already halfway to the Italian restaurant we were going to finally eat in peace with just us to.

Me: WAIT!

Twinny what what what? She said whilst looking for the car she was about to hit, which wasn’t actually there.

Me: how did you know Kaia and I went out?

Twinny: Because of the second hickey on your neck, When I left you with Kaia you only had one then you come back to me and boom another one.

Me: Damn you’re clever.

Twinny: and you only just figured that out.

Me: I always knew I just never divulged it to you.

Twinny: Divulged, now who's trying to sound clever?

Me: Shut Up Dick.

As we ate our Spaghetti we spoke about how Roc now goes out with Georgy, and my relationship with Kaia you know just the usual stuff. As we finished I got a text from Kaia.

Kaia: Hey Beautiful I have a meeting after my last class will you be able to catch a ride home with Jaide? xo

Me: Hey Angel yuhp that’s fine have I great meeting. . Mwah. . xoxo. . :)

Me: Hey Twinny can you take me to the Garage to get my car it should be done.

Twinny: Yuhp, so what you not going with your girlfriend?

Me: Shut up and no she has a meeting

Twinny: Fine then since I have no choice in the matter.

Me: Thank you very much, My bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Twinny: I know I know.

We drove to the garage to pick up my car which was the second highlight of the day. I really enjoyed my day today and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that Twinny knows about Kaia and I, I just hope that Kaia doesn’t mind.

When I got home There was a Silver and Black Nissan gtr r-35 and so I parked my car on my side of the car port and went in to go see my dad’s friend Marcus I’m just going to say it now I have had a huge crush on him. He’s only 6 years older than me and I’m not going to lie he is majorly hot, (A/N, in my head I see Michael Fassbender so that’s what Marcus looks like.)

They were both in the lounge watching some rugby game but my mind wasn’t on what was on the TV or Kaia for the first time I saw here, I was standing in the doorway of the lounge just staring at The Handsome Marcus who my I add only had on a pair of Rugby league shorts and I tight All Black top a lot like the one that I got from Rocco. I walked up to him and sat on his lap like I used to but this time it was more of a seductive move than anything else. I didn’t walk in till my dad left the room to get Marcus another beer in the shed fridge. So he would take at least 5 minutes because he locks every damn door even the fridge door.

Marcus: Oh-h-h hi-i-i Baby Girl h-h-how w-w-w-as your day today?

I leaned over so my mouth was right by his ear.

Me: I’m sure that’s not what you really have in your mind at the moment is it?

He gave his throat a little clear before he started again.

Marcus: Uhm well yeah bu-bu-but I don’t think your dad would a-a-approve of what I’m thinking.

 As if on cue his Member started get harder against my ass and oh how I would have loved to drag him to my room but then I remembered my dad was home and Kaia popped in to my head and she is officially my Girlfriend now so I kissed him on the cheek and walked to the kitchen door when I got to the door I looked over my shoulder to catch him staring at my ass and crossing his legs.

Seeing that put a huge smile on my face, but it faded as soon as I thought about my girlfriend.

What do I do Run to the man that I’ve been crushing on since I was 16 or the Woman that took my breath away the first time I saw her?

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.. . :).,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

So what do you guys think who are you rooting for Kaia and J-J or Marcus and J-J?

Add to your library

suggest to your friend

Vote

Comment

I love all the support guys really

Love Justey/Koha. . Mwah. . xoxo. . :)