Chapter 19. . :)

J-J POV

I finally woke up and it was 12.30 and my eyes were puffy and I was starving but because I had such a long sleep I didn’t have a hangover, which was great but I still felt like shit I just hope that Marcus has gone home.

I took off my dress, which I slept in and I grabbed my robe. I turned my shower on and jumped straight in, the water was heavenly, washing over me and heating up all my muscles I put my face under to try and make my eyes look less puffy but it didn’t help much.

After showering for at least half an hour. I went in to my room to get dressed so I put on a pair of grey sweat pants and a black singlet.

I went down stairs and I heard my dad in the kitchen talking to Marcus but by this point for some reason I really needed a hug from my cuddly daddy.

I went in the Kitchen and Marcus was sitting at the table and dad was at the stove cooking me breakfast.

Dad: Hey my baby did you have a good night lastnight?

I looked over at Marcus for a brief moment wrapped my arms around my dad and I started crying in to his chest.

Dad: Baba whats wrong?

All I could do was sob so he asked Marcus to finish cooking and he took me in to the sitting room.

Dad: Come on Baby Girl whats the matter.

Me: I-I-I-I. . . .

Dad: Ok baby Just breath and tell me everything.

So I just sat there for a few minutes willing myself to stop crying, dad just sat there rubbing my back and waiting for me to speak. Finally I stopped crying and I could talk.

Me: Dad I’m so confused.

Dad: About what?

Me: Well dad what would you think if I liked girls.

Dad: What would I think?

I wouldn’t care as long as that girl makes you happy, that’s all I want for you, there so much more things that are worse then being gay, So is that what your confused about?

Me: No its just when Marcus left I thought that made my feelings for him disappear but when he came back it threw everything out of wack, and well I have a girlfriend Dad.

Dad: Really whats her name is she pretty?

Me: that’s the thing if I told you her name you would know who she is and I’m pretty sure that you wont be happy with it.

Dad: She has kids doesn’t she?

Me: No nothing like that, shes the same age as Marcus and shes Beautiful, her name is Kaia.