Chapter 9. . :)

I woke up feeling on top of the world, my dad was at work so I could have whatever I wanted for breakfast, the sun was shining through my windows and all I felt like doing was sing, so I plugged my iPod in to our surround sound system and blasted One More Night by Maroon 5 and made my way to my shower, if I must say my shower is way better than my dad's, or any of the guest bathrooms because my shower has these turbo jet things on the wall that basically gives you a massage, which is why when any of the girls stay over they use my shower instead of the guest bathrooms its quite entertaining to be honest with you, watching them fight over who's going first.

When I finished my shower I grabbed my clothes and put them in my dad's bathroom and I made my way to the kitchen to pull out all the ingredients for our breakfast and when I say we I mean the twins and I, since they come with me to school they saw fit that they have breakfast with me every morning but I didn't mind they usually made my day.

When I pulled out the bacon and eggs and bread I started walking to my dad bathroom to get changed, If your wondering why I'm getting changed in there it's because its closer to the laundry room and the kitchen so I can just get changed put my towel in the laundry and go start breakfast.

As I made my way to the bathroom there was a knock at the door and I just assumed that the twins were here a bit earlier than usual so I went to open it and to my surprise, it defiantly wasn't the twins.

When the shock finally wore off on who it was I noticed that her eyes were trailing up and down my body which made me blush like crazy when my face felt like it was on fire I decided it was time to talk.

Me: Miss Robertson hey what's up?

Kaia: Please when were not in class call me Kaia.

Me: OK then Kaia so what's up?

when I said that it looked like she was trying to undress me with her eye and that's when I remembered I was in a towel, I flashed red and hid behind the door.

Kaia: You didn't have to do that you are very beautiful you know.

I could see the sincerity in her eyes when she said that but I still didn't believe her.

Kaia: by the look on your face you don't believe me, well its true.

Me: Yeah OK. I didn't mean for it to have that much sarcasm in what I said but it did.

She rolled her eyes because she knew I didn't believe her.

Me: So why are you here at this time of the morning Miss, sorry I mean Kaia?

Kaia: I just moved in next door and I thought I could drop off a cake to my next door neighbours.

Me: Oh OK um would you like to come in and have a coffee?

Kaia: Not this morning sorry maybe tomorrow if you like?

Me: I guess you've gotta go home and cook the husband breakfast and yuhp tomorrow sounds good to me.

Kaia: No no husband, single and ready to mingle I should say.

Me: Ohk then. I couldn't help that huge grin that made its way on to my face.

Kaia: Well I better let you go and get dressed.

Me: Yeah I guess.

Kaia: See you at school Beautiful.

Me: Thank you and your not to bad yourself.

I closed the door before she could say anything to me.

I ended up going casual today I'm wearing the all blacks top that Rocco gave me and a pair of Jean shorts with my black and purple Nike's that I got for my birthday.

Just as I had cooked breakfast the boys strolled in to the kitchen.

Nick/Rick: Morning Baba.

Me: Morning. Well hurry up and eat or we will be late for class!

Nick: Yeah yeah whateva.

Me: do you wanna come to school with me today?

Rick: Yeah why?

Me: If you don't hurry up I'm gonna leave your asses behind. . Savvy. . !

Nick: OK OK we get it.

Within a good two minutes they were finished and we were in my baby. My red and black, Nissan gtr r35. I still can't believe that my dad brought it for me.

I thought he was joking when he said he would buy me whatever car I wanted and because the twins had their cars I didnt want to seem like I was copying them so I got my "batmobile."

On our way to school Rick seemed a bit tense like he wouldn't be able to control himself as soon as he sees Kaia, but I know if he gets anywhere near her it's sort of my duty to stop him for his and my own sanity.

When we got in to class Kaia wasn't in there and my eyes usually catch hers as soon as she walks in to the class. The boys and I went to our usual seats we were all sitting and chatting for ten minutes and in walked the one person I wanted to see.

she looked different she had a really low cut singlet on a pair of black skinny jeans and some hot as heels and damn if I was a dude I would honestly be getting a hard on because her ass looked good in those jeans.

I looked at Rick and he had crossed his legs which made me angry because the way I saw her was she was already mine I just have this feeling like she really likes me.

After a good 45 minutes when I could finally concentrate on what Kaia was saying instead of what was basically falling out of her top, she asked if I could stay after class not thinking anything of it I just agreed.

It felt like class finished as soon as she asked me to stay, She went to the door to show the students out when the last one was out she locked the door and started walking over to me I tried to focus on where we were but I couldn't take my eyes off her Breasts when she was close enough for me to just bend n my lips would be on them she spoke.

Kaia: My eyes are up her beautiful.

Me: Im sorry.

Kaia: Don't be its not like I don't do it to you.

Me: What?

Before I knew it her lips found mine and I was just like how I wanted it to be soft and sweet.

Sorry for taking a while to upload guys Ive had a busy few weeks so I hope you liked it. . :)

Remember Please

Comment

Vote

and suggest to your friends

or even add to your library

Thank you all for the reads and support

Love Koha/Justey. . :)