Chapter 4. . :)

Kaia's POV

I cant wait till class starts because i get to see the beautiful birthday girl today. If your wondering who I'm thinking about is Jayde, yes i know it sounds stalkerish but i needed to learn more about her so i read her file and it said it was her birthday today. I asked the her friend Jaide what i can get her for her birthday, i no that's a bit dangerous but I did it anyway. Jaide told me that JJ loved fruit bursts and anything leopard printed so I got her a Leopard printed dress and a packet of fruit bursts.

five minutes after contemplating whether or not i should give JJ the presents my class started arriving, when they were all sitting down my eyes found JJ's and i swore i saw a blush, but i think it was just my eyes playing games with me. Ten minutes of class went by and i heard one of the boys say its Jaide's birthday.

Me: "Really maybe the Birthday girl could grace us with a song."

Amy: " Now that's not fair miss you should sing her a song.

Rocco: "She cant sing she's a maths teacher!"

after hearing that i couldn't help the smirk that made its way on to face.

Me: "Are you sure about that Mr Reynolds?"

Rocco: "Of course miss I've never been more sure of anything in my life." he said with a huge grin.

Me:"how about we make this interesting then?"

Rocco: "OK then i bet you 20 bucks that you cant make one person stay awake."

Me: "Make it 50 and we have a deal!"

Rocco:"OK then miss prove me wrong."

Me: You asked for it.

as i searched through my iPod for the perfect song to sing my feelings without it being to obvious, i came across At last by Etta James and just decided to sing that, by the time i had finished singing Rocco was already next to me handing me my 50 dollars he bet me.

Me: "Thank you Mr Reynolds."

Rocco: "Don't mention it miss, honestly."

one of the students asked for me to sing another song so this time i started singing 365 days just because of the words.

Monday well baby i fell for you

Tuesday i wrote you this song

and when i was about to sing the next part of the song someone else started to sing it with me and they were walking towards me so i keep going and they sounded beautiful, they had the harmony just right, then when i turned around Jayde was standing behind me singing, so we sung together.

when we finished, all the students were giving us a standing ovation but we were just steering in to each others eyes and all i wanted to do was just grab her and taste those beautiful lips of hers and to be honest it took all of my energy to stop myself. When we broke eye contact she came over and gave me hug and as soon as she touched me, a slight shudder went up my spine and my stomach was doing flips then i whispered to her to wait after class.

JJ's POV

Once we were sitting down i couldn't help the blush that made its way to my face when Kaia and i made eye contact.

Ten minutes of class went by and i heard one of the boys say its Jayde's birthday.

Kaia: "Really maybe the Birthday girl could grace us with a song."

Amy: " Now that's not fair miss you should sing her a song.

Rocco: "She cant sing she's a maths teacher!"

Kaia: "Are you sure about that Mr Reynolds?"

Rocco: "Of course miss I've miss I've never more sure if anything in my life." he said with a huge grin.

Kaia :"how about we make this interesting then?"

Rocco: "OK then i bet you 20 bucks that you cant make one person stay awake."

Kaia : "Make it 50 and we have a deal!"

Rocco:"OK then miss prove me wrong."

Kaia: You asked for it.

as she searched through her iPod for the song At last by Etta James started playing, she started singing and my jaw basically dropped to the ground, by the time she had finished singing Rocco was already next to her handing her her 50 dollars he bet her.

Kaia: "Thank you Mr Reynolds."

Rocco: "Don't mention it miss, honestly."

one of the students asked for her to sing another song so this time she started singing 365 days and hat a coincidence it is my favourite song so i decided i could sing it with her so i got up and started walking towards her while singing we sounded so good together it was amazing.

when we finished, all the students were giving us a standing ovation but we were just steering in to each others eyes and all i wanted to do was just give her a good old snog but come on we know how that would end, it will end with me getting gross steers and kicked out of class or even the University. I went and gave her a hug and to thank her for a the beautiful song she sung for me just as i was going to walk away she whispered in my ear to tell me to stay after class, just the feeling of her breath on my ear and neck sent a shudder down my back and I'm sure i heard a chuckle come from Kaia but I'm not to sure.

The end of class came by fast and and i stayed after class to see what this beautiful woman wanted.

When class finished the girls didn't even ask why i wasn't getting up to go so i assumed they already knew what Kaia wanted me for. When everyone was walking out of the classroom, i moved to the front since I was the only person in the class.

Me: Hey miss so what's up?

Kaia: What do you mean?

Me: Why did you want me to stay in class?

Kaia: Oh right, hang on.

She walked over to her desk and pulled something out from under it. She walked over to me and handed me a gift wrapped box and she gave me a kiss on the cheek while whispering Happy Birthday in to my ear, when she did that my face felt like it was on fire and i swear that she had a little laugh because i would of looked like a tomato.

When i opened the box there was a packet of Fruit bursts and a beautiful leopard printed dress. I basically jumped on her whilst saying thank you, i let her go and kissed on the cheek then i whispered in her ear.

Me: Now were even. I left and i know i definitely heard her let out a breath, she must of been holding it in, I wonder why.