Chapter 14. . :)

After getting changed in to my bikini and my own pair of league shorts I went out to the pool house to get a beer from my hidden stash that I hide behind the water and Powerade in the gym fridge, well technically their not hidden dad knows they’re there but I drink Tui and his steinlager is in the shed fridge so he leaves mine alone.

I cracked my bottle open had a swig and I dived in to the pool, the pool was really refreshing but after a couple of laps it felt like the water was starting to thicken with all the thoughts I was having and the choice I had to make.

I sat on the edge of the pool drinking the last of my beer, what am I going to do? since the first time I laid eyes on Kaia I wanted her to be mine and she was all that mattered, but now Marcus is back in my life again, I thought time away from him made my infatuation towards him disappeared but the night my dad and I went to dinner with him my feelings for him were even stronger.

I never in a million years thought that I would ever fall for a female let alone getting someone as beautiful as Kaia.

Marcus on the other hand, he was what I thought was just a Fantasy until I felt how enthusiastic he was earlier when I sat on his lap.

I really don't know what to do.

Just as I was about to get up and grab another beer my dad walked out of the backdoor.

Dad: Hey Baba I just got called in to work so I’ll see you when I get back, oh and Marcus is staying because he wants to watch the Highlanders and the Chiefs game on your big screen, is that ok?

Me: Its fine Dad I’ll see you when you get back.

Dad: ok Baba I love you.

Me: Love you too Dad.

As he walked towards his car I did a few more laps and went to go grab myself another beer

I walked inside to be a good hostess and ask if Marcus wanted something which I don’t think was a very good idea because he decided he wanted to play my little game of seduction.

Me: Uhm hey do you want another beer or something?

Marcus: Well something has defiantly caught my eye and I really want it.

He said in a sexy husky voice as well as winking to add emphasis on the word something.

I could feel my cheeks start to Flush and then I looked down and realised that I was still dripping wet from my swim and I wasn’t wearing much either.

Me: Yeah well I’m just going to go shower so seeyah.

Marcus: I could always help you in the shower if you want?

Me: uuhhmmmmmm I’ve been showering myself for at least 15 years so I think I will be fine.

Marcus: Well if you change your mind then just give me a shout.

Me: I’ll keep that in mind

I went to my room and grabbed my robe, I stood at the end of my bed and started to get undressed then I felt a pair of masculine hands run up my arms and pull them back down to my sides and before I knew it I was bikini less with Marcus's lips kissing my neck and his hands running all over my body.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. . :) .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Thanks for reading guys I hope you’re enjoying it,, please can you give me some feedback so I know what I can improve on or what you like about the story.

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan me if you haven't already

And suggest to your friends

Or even add to your library

Thank you all for the reads, votes and support

Love Koha/Justey. . :)