Chapter 36. . :)

Chapter 36. . :)

J-J’s POV

A month had gone by since our encounter with my mother, we started taking Twinny with us when we went to see little Shaq and Shaqqy loves her.

I’m playing rugby and Softball again, its so good being able to train again even though Kaia is still apprehensive about it but My doctor, Dad, Marcus and Chris have tried to assure her that my leg is completely fine but she still makes sure I don’t push myself over the limit.

Classes are going great and even though I missed quite a bit of my music classes I am still way ahead of the rest of my class, I didn’t get any help from my friends either but that’s only because none of them take music with me.

Elliot went away for some training camp thing for basketball so he is going to miss out on the killer party that dad said I could through at home.

Everyone helped me plan it and dad even said he would buy all the drinks and food for the party.

According to all my friends the reason for the party is because I’m all fit and healthy and this is my welcome back to the Rugby and Softball teams.

The Night of the Party arrived so quickly that I thought we might not be ready but on the contrary Kaia let our class of an hour early to give us a head start on preparing and lucky for us Dad, Marcus and Chris had already started getting things ready for us.

Marcus was on Barbecue duty Dad was just about to leave to get drinks and Chris was setting up the house and moving all our valuable stuff in dad’s room.

We had added on another room to my floor for Elliot’s Room and it is just as cool as mine but the color scheme is obviously different.

With everyone’s help the house was all ready, we locked all the down stairs rooms except for the bathroom of course.

Jules and Papa Roge were coming over along with Mama and Papa Reynolds, Rocco’s mum and dad were coming over too.

They are all going to be in the theater room while the party is going on so that if anything happens they are there to stop it all as well as being sober drivers for everyone that isn’t staying the night.

Kaia also forced me in to letting her stay to but she was going to stay with our parents.

People started arriving at around 8 and by 10 o’clock the whole deck and lounge were full along with people in the pool and dudes standing on the sides ogling at the girls swimming in their bar and panties.

I didn’t quite want to get totally wasted because this is my house and I don’t want anyone to be ruining it.

I stood at the back door trying to find all my friends, Twinny was dancing with Jason the cute nerd in our class but it kind of looked like she was having a bit too much fun but knowing she dates my brother I didn’t think much of it.