Chapter 20. . :)

Chapter 20. . J

J-J’s POV

Well Sunday was pretty laxed back Marcus stayed over all weekend and it was like the old days when we used to hang out, watch movies and eat heaps of food.

Dad didn’t like the thought of me just eating junk food all day so before he left for work, Marcus and I ended up telling him we would work out. Marcus asked me if I wanted to invite Kaia over so I text her.

Me: Hey My Darling do you want to come workout with Marcus and I?

Kaia: I would love to so I can keep an eye on him; I saw the way he looked at you the other night.

Me: you don’t have to worry about him anymore.

Kaia: and why is that what did you do to keep him off your back and more importantly away from between your legs?

Me: We talked it out with the help of my Dad.

Kaia: So what does that mean do I still have girlfriend?

Me: You most defiantly do.

Kaia: So who knows that were together?

Me: Twinny, Marcus and my dad.

Kaia: What did your dad say? And what if Marcus uses me being your teacher against you and I, most importantly you?

Me: My dad wasn’t happy koz your my teacher but as long as I’m happy he doesn’t mind, as for Marcus he doesn’t know you’re my teacher so I guess we’re safe there.

Kaia: Yay I’m so happy and yuhp ill be over in a bit.

After that conversation with Kaia I went to get changed in to clothes more suitable for working out in.

Marcus just came out of dad’s guest bedroom in a tight black singlet and a pair of Warrior rugby league shorts.

Because of how hot he is I punched him in the arm.

Marcus: Ouch what was that for?

Me: Because of hot you are you egg.

Marcus: Well all of this could have been yours but you chose all of that.

When he said that I turned around and saw Kaia standing at the door in all her glory.

I ran and shut the door then I wrapped my arms around her and planted my lips on hers, I didn’t care that Marcus was in the same room as us I haven’t kissed these lips for almost two days and I need my fill. Marcus disrupted our kiss.