Chapter 34. . :)

Chapter 34. . :)

J-J’s POV

The boys and Kaia all fussed over me for the next two weeks, Dad knew to leave me be, but Marcus, Elliot, Rocco, Rick, Nick and Kaia still didn’t get the message.

Me: Please leave me be I only have a cast on my leg it’s not like I’m in a wheelchair.

Kaia: What if you fall over?

Me: I will be embarrassed but I will be fine.

Rick: Yeah Baba just let us help you.

Me: Fine but there are rules.

Nick: Go on then.

Me: Ok I can get my food for myself, If I want to go for a walk or should I say crutch only one of you can come with me, and please stop fussing when I want to get up of the couch I could need to go to the bathroom and I don’t need help in there. Those are my points and you have no say in the matter, the only answer I will accept is yes J-J I love you.

Kaia: Yes J-J I love you.

Nick: Yes J-J I love you.

Rick: Yes J-J I love you

Rocco: Yes J-J I love you

Elliot: Meh Whatever.

Me: Of course you would say that.

Elliot: Hey what are big brothers for?

I smiled at him like I always do when he says things like that.

Me: I’m waiting Marcus, I know you are listening in my Kitchen.

Marcus: Yes My Queen Jayde Te Rehia Jones and I love you.

Me: Good man.

He rolled his eyes and walked back in to the Kitchen.

Me: I do hope Marcus, good Sir that you are cooking your Queen Dinner?

Marcus: YES MY QUEEN YOUR LASAGNA IS NOW IN THE OVEN.

Me: Good chap.

Kaia: I thought you said you can cook your own food?

Me: I said no such thing, I do believe I said I can get my own, I did not say anything about cooking it.

Kaia: Good point well made my lady.

Kaia leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips and returned back to her seat.