Chapter 30. . :)

Chapter 30. . :)

Kaia’s POV

It’s 9.30 and I’m sitting next to J-J alone praying that she will be fine and that she is going to wake up for me.

I hear a knock at the door and me thinking it’s the nurse I tell them to come in but to my surprise it’s my mum.

Me: Mum what are you doing here, the family, the banquet?

Mum: Chris came and told me what happened so as soon as main course was done I came straight here.

I couldn’t contain the joy I felt for my mum coming here, she could have been at home spending time with her family but instead she’s here with me because my girlfriend is in a coma.

I couldn’t hold back my tears of joy and sadness so I grabbed my mum and buried my face in the crook of her neck, she cooed and told me that J-J is going to be fine and even though she’s not a doctor hearing that news coming from her made me know she was going to be ok and she will be back with me and we can get back to being a happy couple.

Mum: Now that you have let all that out its time to be strong, not just for you but also for Jayde she needs to know you were here for her and you stayed strong ok.

Kaia: Yes, and thank you so much for coming mum.

Mum: You needed me Kaia so I came and so did your father he was talking to the doctor when I left him.

Just as she said that he came in.

Mum: Speak of the Devil. Mum said with a huge grin on her face.

Dad: What did I do this time?

Kaia: Nothing Dad.

I got up and wrapped my arms around him.

Me: Thanks for coming Dad; it means the world to me.

Dad: Anytime Baby Girl.

With that we just sat there and I told them stories about J-J and what she’s like, they fell in love with her and couldn’t wait to meet her properly.

When the clock hit 10.30 they both left me to be with her, I grabbed her hand and placeed my head on her bed and dozed off hoping and praying that she will be fine.

I woke up Sunday morning to my friend Candice who is also J-J’s nurse.

Me: Hey My Friend how was the banquet last night?

Candy: It was really good although Chris was on edge all night thinking about this young lady here.