Chapter 6. . :)

Kaia's P.O.V.

I walked over to my desk and pulled Jayde's gifts out from under it. I walked over to her and handed her a gift wrapped box and she gave her a kiss on the cheek while whispering Happy Birthday in to her ear, when I did that her face went tomato red so I had a little giggle at her.

When she opened the box there was a packet of Fruit bursts and a beautiful leopard printed dress that I brought her. She literally jumped on me whilst saying thank you, she let me go and said,

Jayde: Now were even.

when she started walking towards the door I let out a long breath that I didn't even realise I was holding.

When I left my class to go home I happened to be passing the football field and noticed that coach Barns was drenched and the team was running the field, so I had a feeling one of the boys tipped the water bucket all over coach which I thought was very funny.

as I was walking I saw the beautiful Jayde and her friends all standing and talking right next to my dream car, I mean I love my Audi R8 Spyder but I loved that car more, I always wondered who I belonged to. It must be one of theirs.

I heard Jaide start talking about them going to the new masquerade club tonight so I stopped just close enough for me to hear them but I pulled out my phone and acted like I was texting someone.

Jaide: Twinny are excited to go to the masquerade club tonight?

J-J: Yeah i just wana show off my mask.

Jaide: What does it look like?

J-J: Dont you remember you were there with me when i brought.

Jaide: Nope i cant can you remind me!

J-J: Gezzz Twinny but OK

I knew exactly what Jaide was trying to do so I will thank her for it on Monday.

I went home did some marking then I got ready to go to the club tonight.

I got to the club at about 10 and it was full I didn't think I was going to find the person I came here for.

I walked in and went to the bar to get myself a drink, when I turned around I knew I just found who I was looking for. She was in the middle of the dance floor but the guy that was dancing with her wasn't one of her friends, I knew that for sure because he started grinding on her and his hands started wondering all over her body, I couldn't take it anymore so I started walking over there I was grabbed a few times. I snatched myself away, I was only here to see one person and she needed help right now.

as I drew closer to them I could hear J-J telling the guy to back of so he started getting a bit rough, I burst though the crowded dance floor at warp speed and tore him off her, I leaned down to his ear while he was on the ground and said,

Me: if you ever touch this girl or any girl like that and I'm there you will regret the day you were born you useless scumbag, Got It?

Guy: yeah sweet I'm sorry.

after saying that he slowly made his way away from us so I turned around and started dancing with J-J and I swear every time we touched I would get tingles shoot from where we just touched, I wonder if she could feel them to?

if your wondering how I know its J-J its because I listened to her whole conversation about what her mask looked like, she was the only person that had this mask on, it was sort of like the mask, Fantom has in the movie The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen I know its pretty manly but it really suited her, it sort of made her hazel eyes glow and she was wearing the dress that I brought her to.

as soon as she opened her mouth to talk to me a fight broke out, we both turned to see who it was and when I could see properly it was Rocco, J-J's friend. She started pushing through the crowd, I was going to stop her but she just shook my hands off her and kept walking.

I stood there and watched her it was quite amazing no one could stop Rocco, then she put her hand on his shoulder and his hand rose like he was going to hit her, but as soon as he saw her his whole demeanor softened he dropped his hand and just hugged her so she walked him out of the club, shortly after the rest of her friends chased after them, I wanted to but well you that wouldn't be very clever would it?

as I was about to walk out to leave I caught a glimpse of the guy Rocco had hit and it was the same guy I pulled off J-J earlier.

Good Job I thought to myself, while he was being escorted out by two of the bouncers.

With all that excitement I was tired so I decided it was time to go home so I called a Taxi and left hoping that they are all OK especially J-J.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. . :).,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Hay guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Please Suggest to your friends. . :)

Love Koha. . :)