Chapter 25. . :)

Chapter 25. . :)

J-J’s POV

Dinner with Rick was really nice, through out the night we spoke about everything, The Kaia subject came up a few times but he doesn’t hate me and if he does he was hiding it pretty well that’s for

sure.

Rick got me home at 8.30 and Dad and Marcus were in the lounge watching TV.

Dad: Hey Baba how was dinner?

Me: Hi, Dinner was good we had a great catch up and dinner was delicious.

Marcus: You going to come watch some rugby league with us, the Warriors are playing in 10mins?

Me: Nah I’ve had a very eventful day I think I will just go to bed.

Marcus: ok then

Dad: goodnight Baba.

Me: Night dad Night Marcus

Marcus: Goodnight.

I went upstairs took my dress off and got straight in to bed, I usually only go to sleep in my underwear so I just crashed out.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. . :). . .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Dad: JAYDE TE REHIA JONES YOU BETTER BE OUT OF BED.

Me: ITS SATURDAY WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP SO EARLY?

Dad: ITS 8.15 AND ITS TUESDAY MORNING.

Me: Damn it.

I flew out of bed and in to my shower I didn’t even bother waiting for it to heat up I just jumped in washed my junk and got out.

I dried myself off and ran through my huge wardrobe I just went with blue jean shorts and a black muscle back singlet with a pair black socks and my black and white vans.

I ran down stairs and Dad had his not so impressed look on his face, but he did get my fruit loops ready I just had to put the milk in.

While I was trying to eat fast dad tried talking to me.

Dad: What did you to yesterday to make you so tired?

Me: I’m sure, you can figure out why dad.

Dad: Oh right, does she tier you out that much?

Me: Pretty much, You know I love our relationship Dad.

Dad: You and Kaia’s, that’s good then.