Chapter 39. . :)

Chapter 39. . :)

I drove Kaia to her home and led her to her room so she could shower. While we were heading to her room, the boys all said they would be in the lounge to wait for Chris.

“Can you please stay with my until Chris comes to get me?”

“Of course.” “Give me a minute I just have to shoot home to grab something.”

“Don’t leave me alone please.”

“You will be fine I will only be gone a minute and by the time I get back you will be getting in to the shower.” “And don’t forget the boys are in the lounge.”

“Ok but please don’t be long Baby.”

“I will, please just get the shower ready.”

With that I ran down stairs and towards the front door.

“Baba where are you going.”

“Guitar.”

Without waiting for them to answer I boosted it to my music room and grabbed my guitar.

I went back upstairs and Kaia was just getting changed out of her clothes. When I saw all the bruising and rope burns on her body I almost broke down to see so much damage to her beautiful body but I knew I had to be strong for her so she knew that nothing was wrong.

“Guitar?”

“Well I didn’t think you wanted to talk right now so I guessed I would sing to you while you showered.”

“I love you so much.”

“And I you beautiful now get in the shower, I can smell you from here.” I replied with a wink.

Kaia got in the shower; I closed her bathroom door, sat on the floor with my back against the wall and just started singing any song that came to my mind.

When Kaia was done I gave her a towel and walked back down stairs so she could get dressed and I could ring Chris.

To my surprise when I got down there Chris and my Dad were in there.

“Where’s my sister?”

“Upstairs, she’s just getting changed.”

“Before you ask baba I rang your dad and he rang Chris, we could hear you singing and playing so we thought we should ring Chris for you.”

“Thanks guys.”

“So what’s happening?” Chris asked.