Chapter 17. . :)

Kaia’s POV

After my phone call with J-J I got dressed in a training bra, black muscle back and a black pair of skin shorts.

I threw on a pair of mid-shin black socks and my black nike runners.

After I changed I put my annoyingly long hair in a ponytail.

It took me ten minutes to get changed so I locked up my house and walked next door to get my workout on.

When I was walking up J-J’s driveway and I saw Jaide’s black ford and in front of her car there was a silver and black Nissan like J-J’s I just assumed that it was her dads friends car.

J-J’s dad is in his 40s although he looks much younger.

So im guessing that this Marcus person is the same and oh how I was wrong, he looked to be my age when we had a very short talk. Jaide and I were chatting about my Beautiful girlfriend while she went to get changed.

Me: So what’s up with this Marcus guy?

Jaide: Well J-J developed a major crush on him when she was 16, and when he got a job in Australia she thought her feelings left with him until the other night. . . .

Me: What do you mean she thought? Does she still you know have feelings for him?

She didn’t get to finish her sentence because J-J was about to walk in the door, so I pushed everything we just spoke about and I followed J-J to the treadmill’s I couldn’t help but notice the gold flecks in her eyes and a small scar on the side of her right eye and of course I couldn’t help my eyes trailing over the rest of that sexy body of hers and when my eyes got back to her face she was biting her lip and then she winked at me and sped up the treadmill.

When she sped up I ended up going to a few other things to workout on and we heard someone dive in to the pool I looked straight up at J-J and she had tensed up, she ran at full speed for a few minutes she got off and started pushing herself crazy hard.

I was about to stop her before she pulled something but then she just let go of the bar she was holding and she came over to stretch with Jaide and I.

As we were stretching Marcus got out of the pool and started walking towards us then some emotion flashed through his eyes and im pretty sure it was fear because he turned and walked back inside.

After sorting out our plans for tonight Jaide  and I went home to get ready and kick back before we started drinking.

So I got home and went to my wardrobe I choose to wear a pair of black skinny jeans a white bra and a black see through singlet. I put on my puffy blue Denim jacket and a pair of black socks accompanied by my sexy black boots.

It was 6.30 when I was finally dressed so I decided I wanted Mc Donalds for dinner so I text J-J and asked if she wanted anything from there but she wasn’t hungry so I brought me food got home and graded my students papers while I had a massive feed.

When I had finished marking the papers it was around 8pm so I locked my house up again and walked back to J-J’s when I was locking my front door Jaide was just parking up next to Marcus’s car.