Chapter 8. . :)

After hearing Rick say that, I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes, I had to force them back down because I couldn't him let see how upset I was.

I couldn't trust my voice to speak so I just nodded at him.

Rick: What do you think I should do Baba I'm so confused I've never felt like this before?

before I could stop myself I spoke.

Me: I've been through the same thing bro, all you have do is just ride it out.

Rick: Its different though. . . . Wait what do you mean you've been through it what teacher are you talking about?

oh shit I've definitely put my foot in it now.

Me: Just a teacher back at school, you remember our um (I had to rack my brain for the hottest teacher that was at school) maths teacher Mr Davidson? yeah well it was him I thought he was pretty hot, but that's why I got over it because the only reason I liked him was because he was hot.

Rick: Oh ohk why didn't you tell me or Nicky?

Me: I don't know but when I was going to tell you guys I had already got over him.

Rick: Oh ohk I get it. so do you really think I can get over her?

Me: you fucken better. I mumbled

Rick: Huh?

Me: I said, yeah of course you will its just a phase.

Rick: OK thanks for the talk Baba and for understanding.

Me: Its OK.

I followed Rick out of my dads study. I could hear the girls laughing and the boys and my dad yelling at the t.v as if the All blacks could hear what they were saying. I wasn't really in the mood to go outside and gossip with my girls and even the All Blacks winning the game didn't catch my attention so I went to the only place I knew I could let everything out, I went in to my music room and grabbed black guitar which I named Ignatious and I started singing 365 days, the same song me and Kaia sang on my birthday.

Monday well baby I fell for you

Tuesday I wrote you this song

Wednesday I wait outside your door even thou I know its wrong

7 days a week every hour of the month

gotta let you know where my heart is coming from

I shouldn't feel this way but I gotta say

Baby gotta let you know

I will try everything to make you come closer to me

I didn't get to finish the song because I was suddenly enveloped in a tight bear hug and I knew exactly how it was.

Me: Roc. . . . cant . . . . breath. . .

Rocco: Sorry baby girl its just you were crying and I just had to comfort you.

Me: I was crying.

As if it was on cue I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Rocco used his thumb to wipe my stray tear.

Rocco: What's the matter Babygirl.?

What was I going to say? Oh I'm crying because I really like Miss Robertson and I just found out that Rick really likes her as well and its upsetting because he has more of a chance then I do you know if she wasn't our teacher. I all ready know how that will turn out, first he will think he turned me Lesbian and no guy likes that and then he will go tell Rick and I can't have him being angry at me for lying to him, that will fully shatter my heart. I must of been thinking for a while because Rocco ended up having to tap me on the shoulder to take me out of my thoughts.