Chapter 35. . :)

Chapter 35. . :)

J-J’s POV

Well I have two more weeks till I get to take my cast off then another two or maybe four weeks of rehab on my leg before I can play sport again.

Everyone stopped fussing over me to my greatest joy in the world, no matter how much Kaia didn’t like the Idea of me having to try and get up the stairs to get to my room, and I’m not going to lie we have only gone as far as kissing on my bed, she won’t go any further with me because she’s scared that something might happen to my leg.

I’m so sexually frustrated that I can’t even handle kissing her anymore. That will change soon.

Now that I know what my mother looks like I keep seeing her around town and she saw me with Kaia one time and I saw an evil gleam in her eyes so my dad put a gate on the fence connecting ours and Kaia houses so that we didn’t get spotted walking in each others front door.

A month ago I was talking to Elliot about mum.

Flashback

Elliot and I are sitting in my music room I had just finished singing to him.

Me: Hey big bro?

Elliot: What’s up sis?

Me: I was just wondering. . . .

Elliot: Yeah?

Me: Did mum get married after she left dad?

Elliot: Yeah twice. Her first husband Leonardo was pretty abusive he was a teacher.

My eyes bulged at that.

Elliot: They got married when I was 6, whenever I was left alone with him he would beat me, and when I asked why, his answer most times was because I was breathing to loud for his liking.

His knuckles had turned white and his face red with rage. I was just about to speak but he carried on.

Elliot: Mum asked me where I got all my bruises from but I was to scared to tell her the truth so instead I told her I kept getting hit by balls during lunch times at school. Two years later I was alone with him while mum was at work so I locked myself in my room so he wouldn’t be able to hit me, oh how wrong was I. He was screaming at me through the door. “HOW DARE YOU LOCK ME OUT OF THIS ROOM, THIS IS MY HOUSE, OPEN UP YOU LITTLE RUNT.” Mum came home early that day, he was just about to throw me down the stairs when she walked in the door, as soon as he saw her he let me go thinking I would just flop on the ground but I was unconscious so instead of landing flat on the ground my legs buckled and I rolled down the stairs. Mum flew to my side and picked me up, according to her Leo tried to help but she booted him in his nether regions and rushed me to the hospital.