Chapter 16. . :)

We had the sound system blast while we exercised. I was on one of the treadmills Kaia was on other and Twinny was on the rowing machine.

We have been in here for half an hour and I’m the only one that’s stayed on the same thing throughout the whole time, then as I started to kick up the speed I heard someone dive in to the pool, because Kaia and Twinny are still in here that could only mean one thing, Marcus is in there.

As he swam freestyle through the pool I could see him in all his glory, the muscles in his arms flexed every time they came out of the water and his nice tight ass looked rock hard as his legs kicked him through the water, it was like I was in one if my dreams, but it was oh so real.

I had to stop thinking about him so I got off the treadmill got in the floor and just started doing push ups, when my arms got tired I started doing sit ups and when my arms were rested I did pull ups that lasted for another thirty minutes and Marcus was still In the pool.

I didn’t notice but when I was doing pull ups I assume Twinny and Kaia were both talking and stretching, when they saw me let go of the bar they beckoned me over to stretch with them.

As we were stretching Marcus got out of the pool and walked towards us his eyes trailed on Kaia for a little while then met mine and when he saw my death glare he turned around and went back inside.

Me: I really want to go out tonight.

Twinny: Me Too

Kaia: I would love to but we can’t get seen together it would look wrong.

Me: Well we can drink here have a good time and then Twinny and I can finish the night off "out"?

Kaia: I would love that, will you be ok?

Twinny: Of course she will be with me.

Oh Twinny I forgot to tell you Roc us having a party tonight.

Me: What why am I only hearing about this now?

Twinny: Oh he just planned it today Mama and Papa Reynolds told Roc this morning that they won’t be back till Sunday night so they said he could throw a party as long as it’s clean by the time they get back.

Me: Oh but I still don’t see why I wasn’t one of the first to be told.

Twinny: Well Roc didn’t know if he would see you, and you weren’t answering his texts or calls so he told me and it just slipped my mind because we had other stuff to talk about.

Me: well I guess that makes sense.

Kaia: So drinks here till 11ish and it’s off to the party for you two?

Me: yeah if that’s ok with you!

Kaia: of course it is, just don’t cheat on me at that party got it!