Chapter 26. . :)

Chapter 26. . :)

Kaia’s P.O.V

After J-J left me, I slipped down to the ground and ended up in a crying heap on the floor, after ten minute of crying on the floor I got up and went to my desk and sobbed for another ten minutes.

Chris: Hey, how is my favorite little sister doing?

I didn’t even say anything, all I did was start crying again, and Chris was at my side in a flash.

Chris: Hey, what’s the matter?

Me: J---J

Chris: No what happened, why?

Me: She almost cheated on me.

Chris: Almost? Then why did you break up?

Me: Because she made out with Marcus.

Chris: You mean her dads friend Marcus?

Me: Yeah.

Chris: well they just made-out, I don’t really see that as cheating, especially if she avoided having sex with him.

Me: But how do I know that she didn’t have sex with him?

Chris: Your just going to have to trust her, or even better ask Marcus, or I can ask him if you want me to.

Me: I did trust her but she went to him and made out with him, which basically blew up the trust I had.

Chris: Did you ever think that he kissed her?

Me: I would of but she said that she kissed him.

Chris: Sis I have never seen you happier then when you were with Jayde.

Me: That’s because I loved her, I still do lover her but how can I trust that she won’t do anything with Marcus?

Chris: Because I know he won’t do anything to hurt her, and I bet she is hurting as much as you are right now.

Me: So

Chris: So I know he won’t ever come between you two again and I can have a swift word with him if need be.

Me: Really?

Chris: Yes Really.

Me: Well I have a class in ten minutes so I better get ready.