three

"I'd forgive you anyday"

Real life and internet!

Jasmine!

"STOP ASKING TED" I roll my eyes, Ted and Charlie are the only lunch club members I actually stayed friends with after the whole drama.

"Well hey, I'm asking to" Charlie pouts.

"Stop asking Ted...and Charlie" I correct myself.

"Look, I understand what happened between you and Schlatt. He spills everything to me when the cameras off" Ted sighs, "I just want an old friend on our podcast"

"Look. After some-" I pause. "-Research. I see he's really changed, I mean. What happened to the iconic white boy? Now he has mutton chops" I giggle, "but I also see he has changed, even though it's only been two years. It was my fault to though..."

:

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry J" I quickly drop my hand that had made contact with his face a second before, using it to wrap my arms around him.

He hums and rubs circles on my back, "it's okay...I shouted and didn't mean to scare you..." He plays with a strand of my hair, curling it around his finger.

"It's not okay...I hurt you..."

"I've hurt you much more." He sniffles. "You have a literal scar from me so stop apologizing. I'm a fucking dick"

"Are we right for eachother?"

I look up at him and he looks down at me, opening his mouth to speak but shuts it instead.

:

"Jasmine!" Charlie shouts, snapping me out of it. "Are you doing that thing in your head where you think back to one bad moment in your relationship?"

"Wha- no" I shake my head. "Anyways, I'm just saying..." I cross my arms and lean on my desk. "...I miss talking to him..."

"What was that?" Ted grins.

"Oh my forgiveometer is going off!" Charlie smiles, "wee-woo! wee-woo!" Ted joins in on the noise making me laugh.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Maybe I wanna forgive him" I jokingly roll my eyes. "When's your next podcast?"

"Uh, three days" Ted tells me.

"Alright, I'll be there- and don't tell Schlatt I'm coming okay? I wanna see him freak out" Ted and Charlie nod before we all say goodbye and leave the call.