six

"I'm feeling a lot right now too"

Real life!

Jasmine!

"I'VE BEEN FEELING A LOT OF WILBURMOTIONS LATELY" I sigh and lean back in my office chair, trying my best not to cry in front of Schlatt who's sitting behind his screen just like me.

"What the fuck? Wilburmotions?"

"I mean like his songs...I'm feeling for memories" I cross my arms and lay my head on my desk. Of course I missed Schlatt, he was always so nice to me before-

"Oh, I'm feeling..." He pauses, probably scrolling through a list of Wilbur's music. "Your sister was right"

I open Twitter, signing in and seeing I have a new message. "What the fuck? That Tommy kid won't stop messaging me on Twitter" I laugh, the lump in my throat slowly disappearing.

"Oh y-yeah, he does that. He says I'm his hero or something" Schlatt waves it off.

"Aw this is cute, he's telling me how he has watched me ever since Lunch club, you too" I smile. "Also that he wants to record a video with me because I'm his heroine, beat that. I'm his female hero before Lizzie" I giggle.

"Wow that kids obsessed with the Queen, he is British I guess" Schlatt shrugs. "I'm his number one hero though, probably before you" Schlatt smiles.

"Okay and have you ever recorded a video with him?" I ask.

"...with others..." He mumbles.

"There, I'll be the first from his heros list to record alone with him"

"No wait- I'm messaging him right now" Schlatt starts quickly typing on his keyboard.

"No! No I'm gonna record with him!" I start typing a reply. "Got it!"

"No I did..."

"Wait-"

Schlatt!

"I-I just can't believe I got my two heros to record a video with me" Tommy leans back in his chair, still in shock after seeing that me and Min have actually joined. "I mean, Schlatt you've answered me and spoken to me before but Jasmine?!" He makes a bunch of weird noises.