thirty one

"I was afraid all along."

End of messages

Real life and Internet!

3rd person!

"Min, can I talk with you?" I grab her wrist before she walks out away to her Uber.

"Yeah?" Min looks back at me.

"I-" Yesterday this girl just kissed me. Now it's my turn.

I quickly cup her face and pull her lips onto mine before I backed out. She places a hand on the back of my head and grabs a bit of my hair. Soon I pull away to breathe.

"Was that what you wanted to tell me?" She looks up at me and smiles, dropping her hand to my shoulder.

"I-...I like you a lot Min." I look down at her.

"More than..."

"More than friends" I nod. "Like, a lot more" I breathe out. She smiles wider, rolling her eyes and kissing me again.

"So are you trying to ask me something" she grins. I smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Jasmine!

"Ted, you are the only person I would ever tell this sentence to." I take a deep breath.

"And that is?"

"Two weeks ago, I almost kissed J-" I nod to myself. "-but he hasn't spoken to me since"

I hear Ted sigh. "...I knew he was gonna do that..."

"What'd you say?" I look at my floor confused.

"Nothing, nothing" Ted assures. "So, he hasn't spoken to you at all?"

"No! And have you seen his last fucking stream? He told his chat we had a "little argument" like what the fuck? Now he's making shit up to his fans so he can avoid me even more?" I throw a hand in the air.