eight

"Families aren't always the best"

Real life and Internet!

Jasmine!

"NO WAY WIL" I laugh as I take my bags from the trunk of the taxi. "Thank you" I smile at the man before he drives off. "I'm already here"

"Yeah, I was just joking. I'm not going to Vermont" He giggles. "Wait is it dad or mom?"

"Dad"

Many people can remember Schlatt and Wilbur being the best of friends, ever wonder why they barely hang out anymore? It was because of me and Schlatt's break up. Wilbur was the only person that took sides, that side being mine. Everyone else either didn't talk to us or they stayed friends with the two of us and didn't bring the other up.

"Oh so you're good?" He asks.

"Well my sisters still here" I roll my eyes, grabbing the handle of my luggage and dragging it towards my dad's house. "And I have to stay here for two days" I groan.

Wilbur chuckles. "Well doesn't Charlie live there?"

"Yeah, we were planning a video together. I think we agreed on geocashing or going to beaches and having a sand castle competition"

"That sounds fun, remind yourself that your gonna have fun tomorrow and try to get through the day" Wilbur tells me.

I drop the handle from my luggage to knock on the door, "yeah alright Wil. I gotta go alright?" I knock on the door.

"Okay! Byeeee!"

"Bye!"

I hang up just as the door opens, being greeted by my step mother Mari. "Oh Jazzy!" She smiles and wraps her arms around me.

Now don't get me wrong. She was a nice women, I just could never get used to her. She was also the one that kinda helped me come up with my username, my dad also. "Hey Mari..." I smile, not returning the hug.

"Your sisters not here yet, she'll come by for dinner" she tells me, I nod.

"What a relief..."