twenty five

"Have you moved on yet?"

Real life!

Real life!

Jasmine!

"SHOULD I GO FIRST?" Quackity asks, already putting the bandana on. "Okay! Okay! I can't see anything chat!" Quackity tells us.

"Alright, you can't see this?" I flip him off, he shakes his head and continues smiling.

"No! No I can't!" He sounded all giddy. "Choose one of the foods and I'll guess what it is"

"You bought all these so it's kinda unfair but alright" I shrug, grabbing the birthday cake oreos. "Open your fucking mouth!" I shout, he opens his mouth but can't stop laughing. I snap the oreo in half and eat one half while feeding him the other. "Oh fuck thats bad" I gag.

"Hm? You tried it too?" He asks as he chews, gagging as well. "Ew! What the fuck!" He really lives up to his iPad kid life. "What the hell is this?"

"Guess!" I laugh, taking a sip of water from a waterbottle off camera.

"Uh, an oreo...I know that..."

"Yeah" I nod.

"Is it birthday cake flavor?" He asks.

I groan. "Yes..." I roll my eyes.

"YES! I GET A POINT! CHAT KEEP COUNT!" He jumps around.

Quackity takes the bandana off and hands it to me, I put it on and tie it around my eyes.

"Oh shit, you really can't see anything" I laugh.

"Okay chat, look at what I'm choosing" He giggles, I hear crinkling. He puts the food in my mouth and I immediately place a hand over my mouth and pull the blindfold down, rushing into the bathroom and throwing up in the toilet. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Quackity laughs.

"CHEEZ-IT" I yell from the bathroom, I hear him laugh harder. I flush the toilet. I clean my face an hands before rinsing out my mouth and leaving the bathroom. "You fucking dick, I said no cheez-its!" I shove him lightly, ripping the box from his hands and throwing it on the ground.

It spills everywhere making him fold over laughing. "AH-HAHA- WHAT THE FUCK? NO! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouts as he continues to laugh.