chap 1

Inside the meeting room, everyone is discussing whether should they extend Tempest territory farther to the east or not.

Rimuru frown while reading the reports:

"If we do it, the forest area will be narrowed."

Geld immediately speaks:

"Rimuru-sama, you don't have to worry about this, with the help of <space magic>,  the forest in the east has been traded with the plain in the south, there won't be any damage to the forest!"

Treyni nods as a confirmation of his words.

Rimuru sighs in relief, the number of people visiting Tempest is increasing so he wants to expand the city area without affecting nature too much, besides, this used to be Treyni and her race's home, the territory of his friend – Veltak- I mean, Veldora.

Rimuru put the papers down, looking at his subordinates, confirming.

"Good, then about the extending pla-"

FLASH!

"RIMURU-SAMA!!!"

Suddenly, a magic circle appears under Rimuru, and before anyone can react to the situation, Rimuru got teleported away.

------

"Then... what is happening again?"

"..."

No one answers him...

"Ciel? Can you hear me?

"..." – still silent.

Rimuru chuckles helplessly and speaks:

"damn... we got separated!"

He turns his gaze to the surrounding... only an infinite dark. Rimuru immediately understands who is the mastermind of this, he then coldly speaks to the dark:

"What do you want from me this time, my spirit mate?"

A tiny light spot appears in mid-air, the light then spread around, revealing a figure, can't tell if it's a man or a woman. The light spot yells at him full of hatred:

"I hate you!"

"Hai, hai! I've heard this sentence over a hundred times. Then what next?"

The light got angered, he hates Rimuru's calm behavior, he has pranked him several times and he still can't draw any attention from him. But he always hangout with Light, sometimes even exchanges blow with Dark!!!

While every time he pranks him, he just gets past them like nothing?!

Of course, with full control over < space-time manipulation>, the pranks Time Spirit prepared were nothing with him. About Dark Spirit, they just fight for fun!

But Time Spirit doesn't care about Rimuru's skills and power, he always thought that Rimuru is underestimating him!

Soon, the number of times he disturbed him increased, Rimuru, after sometimes stopped surprise with them. But this time is different, Time Spirit wants to use everything to disturb Rimuru with all of his might!

"Rimuru! I hate you!"

Rimuru frowns, he realizes that there is something not right.

"Time Spirit! Don't try to anger me! Return Ciel, NOW!"

He glares at Rimuru:

"I'll do it to the end! Until you stop underestimating me!!!"

CLANG!!!

The light spot explodes, white beams shooting everywhere. The amount of energy from the explosion is so large that it blows Rimuru far away... to the point he doesn't know where he is.

------

"um..."

Rimuru slowly opens his eyes...

Another dark space.

His body's floating in space...

He starting to remember what happened...

The memories slowly flash through his head... because of an idiot's move. That idiot wants to annoy him to the point of using the <Primordial Energy>...

Wondering if he is safe or not...

------

How many...  how many years have I floated in this space?... 100 years... 1.000 years... perhaps 10.000 years?...

Rimuru panicked... he has never been far from Tempest this long. Every second, he has to suffer the pain in his head, he has to surpass the corroding of his memories... he must stay conscious... he doesn't want to forget them...

He has never felt this helplessness before...

It has been too long... so long that his emotions have faded away... neither happiness nor sadness...

Who am I?...

Why am I existing?...

I want to go home...

Home?...

Where is my home?...

Please...

Someone...

Save... me...

He slowly closes his eyes, a single tear rolls down his face.

I don't want to forget...