chap 30

"Let's get out"

"Hah?" - Waited for half of a day and the person just starts moving, Rimuru, with no other choice, follows him.

"That was the spirit of the bamboo forest"

"That? You mean the element?"

"Um"

They talk while walking. He found out that the tree element is also the representation of the bamboo forest. Rimuru tries asking more question, the person sometimes answers, sometimes doesn't, but at least they have something to talk about.

"What's your name?"

"..." - The person stays complete silence...

"Those pillars..."

"Hai...?"

"They're suspecting you, be aware"

Rimuru unconsciously sighs... Right... a bunch of problems... how could he take care of it without affecting Yoriichi...?

 While still lost in his thought, they have reached the edge of the forest, the person stops, seriously talks to Rimuru for the first time:

"Yoriichi-san cares for you more than you thought, if any problems, tell him immediately, don't try to take them for yourself"

The person immediately returns to the forest after finishing, disappears without a trace, leaving Rimuru with so many thought behind.

After a long while, Isora finally sees Rimuru back:

"What's wrong? Did something happened?"

"..."

Rimuru seems to be a bit down but still keeps a smile on his face:

"Nothing, sorry for making you wait, sir"

"..."

"Rimuru, look up"

"..."

Rimuru doesn't understand, looks up, to only sees... Yoriichi's still sitting on the porch, next to Isora, Rimuru didn't notice him.

Yoriichi glares at the boy, completely quiet, Rimuru startles, immediately bows, wanting to leave.

Yoriichi finally moves, he stands up, bows to Isora then walks toward Rimuru: "Let's go"

"?" - Rimuru's bewildered while being pulled by Yoriichi.

What? Did I do something wrong?? Does anyone suspect me?? For real...?

In the hallway, they meet that group, there's also Makoto and Kazesawa... Their gazes fall on Rimuru, giving him a judging look...

He inhales deeply, preparing to bow, but suddenly got pulled by Yoriichi, even walking pass them like nothing?

After getting some distance from them, Rimuru stops him, asks quietly: "Yoi, what were you doing?? You know they're my bosses! Ignoring them like that is fine??? Oi, Yoriichi!!!"

"..." - Yoriichi's completely silent, saying nothing. Rimuru knows how much of a words saver he is, but he needs him to talk in this situation so he can follow his acting!

------

In the meeting room, six out of ten pillars have gathered here, meeting with Oyakata-sama.

"A good day for you, Oyakata-sama."

"Um, for you also"

They report about their missions, discuss about future plans, and talk about the new slayers... to be exact... Rimuru.