chap 24

This demon... is dangerous...

Muzan watches the boy in front of him... an enormous feeling grows inside of him... yes... Rimuru has it... Rimuru has what he would use anyway to have it...

He can feel the immortality is right in front of his eyes... if he has that body... if he touches Rimuru... (it sounds hella sus =)))

His left hand's shaking in excitement...

The throne of this world is only a few centimeters away from his grips...

"Come here... becomes a part of my power... now!"

Veins popping on his hand, wanting to grab the face of that boy in front of him...

Rimuru stays still on his place as he watches Muzan's hand getting closer.

When it's only a small space between his hand and that beautiful face, Rimuru suddenly smiles, beautifully like the moonlight...

"Ask him first..."

Crash!!!!!

Rimuru jumps to the other side, out of the way of the flaming blade...

Rimuru admits in his mind that he couldn't fight against that demon, his abilities and swordsmanship is incomplete...

"Rimuru! Stay back!!! As far as possible!!!!!"

A claw suddenly appears from his blind-spot, he could only dodge it due to his natural instincts. He immediately gets out of Yoriichi's sword-reach.

Yoriichi bloody hates the man in front of him...

He's been chasing after Muzan's head since that time he failed to end him...

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY YOUR DIRTY FINGERS ON HIM!!!"

Dance of the fire god... the power above all... bringing the fire and heat of the sun, Rimuru can clearly see Yoriichi's rage...

The winner had already been chosen from the start... 

"Tamayo had told me everything about you... I'm surprised that you still dared to approach Rimuru while knowing that he's under my protection!"

Yoriichi coldly looks at the beaten meat, his eyes show no mercy...

"Die..."

Slash!!!!!

Yoriichi's blade stop in mid air, along side with 2 other swords...

One is Rimuru's ice blade...

And the other is from the demon that he doesn't want to see for his entire life.

Kokushibou...

Rimuru stands in front of the demon, a demonic looking blade is right next to his neck. But the encounter is no better... next to his neck is Rimuru's ice blade...

They just stand there, staring at each other with caution...

Until...

"Bro...ther...?"

Rimuru's hearing is very good... he stunned as the words strike him, unconsciously loosen his grip...

Yoi's... brother...?

"Release Muzan-sama"

Rimuru stares at him... 

Say no more words, he ignores the freezing blade next to his neck and move his sword!

Blood's dripping from his blade... under the thirsty eyes of Muzan... the blood that can bring him true immortality is flowing from the boy's neck...

Kokushibou tightens his grip... the blade only makes a small cut on Rimuru's neck... but Rimuru feels like he could loose his head at any moment...