chap 19

A few days have passed since the day Rimuru made Muzan depressed...

Rimuru slowly opens his eyes... the hunger he felt is now gone, he then starts observing the surrounding...

"Awake?"

The familiar voice echoes in the cave, Rimuru looks at the source of the voice, startled... he found out that he is leaning against Yoriichi's back... he slowly gets up...

"I feel like... I've slept for too long..."

"3 days."

"..."

???????

"Th- That long??!"

Yoriichi nods in confirmation. He then sighs... the truth is, Yoriichi just told him half of the time, but seeing Rimuru's reaction, he decides to keep it a secret...

"Still want to sleep more?"

Rimuru shook his head intensely. Absolutely not!

"Then let's go."

Yoriichi helps him stand up, they then leave the cave.

------

A few days later...

Clack!!! (sorry for the bad sound description)

The wooden sword got kicked out of his hand by Yoriichi, Rimuru bites his lip while throwing a low kick at his leg but gets countered... and as usual, Rimuru is hugging his head, there are some visible lumps on it.

Rimuru has been training hard lately, he can't use the 'breathing technique' so they will leave it aside and find a better way. Yoriichi is very strict, but his training really helps improve him. Now they are walking on a high mountain.

Rimuru suddenly heard something, he pauses for a second:

"Yoriichi... seems like..."

"Let's go."

Without hesitation, they run in the direction where that sound comes from. Rimuru closes his eyes, trying to find the smell of blood:

"Yoriichi, southwest, smell of blood and something..."

They run faster. In front of them is a man getting attacked by 2 bears...

"Rimuru!! You get the man!!!"

Yoriichi immediately unsheathed his sword and runs toward the bears. Rimuru immediately pulls the man to a safe spot to heal him.

About Yoriichi's fight... it's can't even call a fight. While Rimuru just starts healing the man, Yoriichi has already finished.

A few moments later...

Rimuru exhales and wipes the sweat on his forehead, the man's injury is very bad, if they came late for a second, he would be dead by now.

The man took a long time to calm down, he couldn't believe that he is still alive, his voice is a bit trembly:

"T- Thank you... I am Sumiyoshi Kamado... can I know your name?"

"Ah... nope."

Before Sumiyoshi can stop them, they are already gone... he sighs in regret:

"I hope we can meet again..."

------

At night...

"Ne, Yoi... perhaps you..."

Rimuru looks around doubtfully... By the way, Yoi is the nickname Rimuru uses to call Yoriichi, he doesn't complain so Rimuru decides to call him that way from now on.