chap 25

Some days later...

The two are now walking along a small river... Rimuru is still thinking about what happened that night. He wouldn't question Yoriichi about his brother, he'll wait for him to tell it himself...

Rimuru has mastered water, ice, and earth elements... it was very hard to fuse them with the sword style but he had succeed... his swordsmanship and abilities are more stable now...

But recently, another question has appeared...

About Rimuru being attacked that night...

"Yoi, what do you think is the reason why that Muzan wanted to attack me?"

Rimuru doesn't know anything about Muzan, that night is actually the first time he had ever heard his name, the first time seeing his face... He doesn't understand what is that thirst deep inside the crimson pupils...

"Rimuru, in the future, don-"

"Yoriichi Tsugikuni?"

The sudden call makes Rimuru startled... the voice sounds shocked? And even calling his full name...?

In front of Rimuru are two people, they looks like swordsman...

"Yoi... who are they? Do you know them?

"Um..." - can be counted as 'know', right...?

The four just stares at each other... the atmosphere is... a bit awkward...

"They're from the Demon slayers"

"..."

Rimuru remembers hearing the relation between Yoriichi and the Demon slayers... that used to be where Yoriichi worked, but for some reason, he'd left.

What that reason is... I think we all know =))

Rimuru moves to behind Yoriichi, his hand pull Yoriichi's cloth...

"Yoriichi-san, there is a letter from Oyakata-sama to you, as a swordsman, please come with us to the headquarters to meet him"

"..."

What's this?

"..." - Yoriichi coldly looks at the letter he received from them. It writes about the Demon slayers' situation, and about the events that happened lately...

While Yoriichi's focusing on the letter, Rimuru turns his gaze toward the other two...

They wear a black uniform with white lines, also giving Rimuru a curious gaze.

"Yoi, are you going with them?"

"Do you want to?"

Rimuru thought for a while then takes the letter and starts reading:

Demon King's roaming actively, unstable situation, more members are dying, lying on our old relation, please lend the Demon slayers group your help

Yoriichi was indebted to this Oyakata generation... he had stopped Yoriichi from suicide...

"Let's go! I'll go with you, Yoi"

Yoriichi smiles, petting Rimuru's head:

"Then let's go"

The other two try not to show their surprise and start guiding Rimuru and Yoriichi.

4 days...

They have finally arrived...

Rimuru is nervous... in front of him is a enormous mansion, the smell of wisteria filled the air... a peaceful scene...