chap 20

Actually, I didn't plan to upload this chap today because I got some depression (if you guys in the same Discord sever as mine, you guys may know)

But my friend seems want to read it (when I said I'm going to hell, he said that finish the book then I can go) so I decided to just upload anyway.

Have a bad time reading, I'll just go to the corner of my room... and cry alone...

------

"Medicine??? No!!! Yoi!!! Not medicine!!!"

As we know, it's really hurt when those things touch the wounds, Rimuru resists in panic. At that moment Yoriichi's hand with the medicine nearly touches his back...

"Water ball!!!"

A giant water sphere appears above and then falls on them, wiping away the medicine on Yoriichi's hand. Now he looks just like Rimuru – wet from head to toe...

Yoriichi and Rimuru look at each other, dumbfounded...

"..."

Run!!!

But Yoriichi is faster, he grabs Rimuru's shoulder, and pushes him down again...

"Sit still!!!"

Rimuru pale, trying to resist as hard as possible:

"Yoriichi!!!"

"Rimuru!!!"

Yoriichi suddenly frowns like remembered something...

He then yells at Rimuru:

"Rimuru! I remember that you have regeneration power!! Why it isn't working??!!"

"..."

Rimuru turns his face away... quietly mutters:

"Yoi... you don't have to focus on small details..."

"Speak!!!"

"..."

Seeing Rimuru's mouth shut tight, and he occasionally turns his face away, Yoriichi has understood...

Rimuru has deactivated his regeneration power... so he will have more energy for 'Elemental summon'...

"..."

Yoriichi remains silent... to the point of making Rimuru panic...

"Yoi... you..."

"From now on I'll stop teaching you."

Yoriichi just said in a cold voice, he then turns around without hesitating...

"Wa-Wait!! Oi!!!"

Rimuru puts his haori on in panic, immediately runs toward Yoriichi. Yoriichi just looks at him with a cold glare.

"Move."

"Oi!!! What are you angry at??!!"

Yoriichi just pushes him over and continues walking...

Rimuru just looks at him, dumbfounded...

"..."

What have I done???

------

Sumiyoshi sighs while looking at the two people in front of him...

Rimuru and Yoriichi, sitting in different corners, none of them look at the other...

"..." – Did they fight?

------

A few days later...