chap 17

Yoriichi carries Rimuru in his arms, runs as fast as he can... hid mouth doesn't stop mumbling:

"Rimuru... don't faint... please... don't faint..."

Rimuru's eyes weakly blink... he feels the tiredness slowly taking over his body...

"Yori...

I'm here... always here..."

His voice is so small that it can vanish at any moment...

"I'm... not... a burden... I can... kill demon... you saw it... those... were killed..."

Yoriichi looks at him in disbelief...

"I... can... help... I... won't... stand in... your way..."

His tears fill his eyes... then pour down his bloody face...

 then pour down his bloody face

"So... please... don't abandon me..."

Yoriichi feels like his throat got stuck, his body is heavy... the pain in his heart makes him hard to breathe... because of his words... because he doesn't want to be left back... Rimuru always believes in his words... because of that... he thought that he is useless...

Rimuru doesn't want to stay in that place without him... so he used everything... even his life... to tell him... that he is not a burden... he can help him... and don't abandon him...

Only now Yoriichi realized how important he is to Rimuru...

He bitterly bites his lip... runs with all of his might...

"Rimuru... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

But there is no answer... Rimuru is on the edge of his life... can be washed away by this cold rain at any moment...

"..."

"Rimuru?..."

"..."

------

At the estate...

Takashi is walking around impatiently, he has ordered all of the maids and houseworkers to go and find Rimuru... but still no use...

Suddenly, the door bursts open...

"Fi- Finally found her!!! Bu- But..."

The excitement just grew inside Takashi immediately dies down. The maid's panicky voice makes him bewilder:

"What? What's wrong with Rimuru?"

The maid gulps, and replies with a shaky tone:

"She is in danger, Yoriichi-dono just brought her back..."

------

RAMP!!!

The door got opened rudy, Takashi and someone looks like a doctor burst into the room... they froze at the scene in front of them...