chap 8

Night came...

The boy takes the cloth covering his eyes down, sits in front of Tomie.

"Let's start..."

He slowly closes his eyes...

"Relax..."

Tomie's gentle voice rang next to his ear, slowly leading him into his subconscious.

"The dreams will lead your way...

So... relax...

In front of you is a river... bringing the flow of memories...

Now... tell me... what color it is..."

"Black..." – the boy answers unconsciously...

" – the boy answers unconsciously

"What can you see?..."

He doesn't answer, Tomie continues:

"It's fine... don't be afraid... tell me... what can you see?..."

But to everyone unexpected...

"I see... the beginning of this world...

A light spot... spirit... an exploration..."

His head hurt badly... his body was drenched in sweat...

The blurry images keep flashing through his mind...

"Aaaaargh!"

Suddenly, he opens his, clearly horrified...

Seeing him painfully hugging his head like that makes them panic, Tomie hugs him tightly:

"Calm down! Get out of there!! You don't have to continue!!!"

The boy lies in Tomie's embrace, the pain slowly fades... the only thing left is an empty feeling... he failed...

Tomie tightens her arms... she shook her head and tells everyone:

"We failed... his subconscious is too large... if we continue... I'm afraid he will never come back..." (this is what you really call 'lost in thought')

Tomie has never experimented with something like this... besides, she doesn't understand the boy's words...

"You must not remember everything at once... if not, I'm afraid you will get mad..."

Yoriichi froze at her words... the things around this boy always make him confused...

The boy slowly regains consciousness... his golden eyes shine a little... Tomie feels movement inside her arms, immediately asks:

"You woke up?... how are you? Anywhere got hurt?"

The boy is exhausted, he can't answer her, only shook his head weakly, and then falls asleep.

------

At the time he wakes up, the sun is already high on their heads. Yoriichi covered his eyes again... a small pain ran across his head...

"Don't try to remember. Tomie said that you may get mad if we force it more."

Yoriichi's voice rang in the air. The boy heard it but doesn't answer. Knowing how stubborn the boy is, he can't help but sigh, patting the boy's head...

3 months is not a really long time but he already felt attached to this little boy. He can't let the boy risk his life like that.

------

"Tomie... I want to try again."

His angelic voice rings in the air and everyone falls into silence. Tomie froze, after a while, she starts to understand his words, she yells at him:

"No! I will not do it again!

What happened to you yesterday and now you still want to try??!"

Yoriichi heard their loud noise, walks toward them to see what is going on, Tomie sees him as the boy's tutor, immediately reports:

"Hey, Yoriichi! He still wants me to hypnotize him!!

Please tell him to stop!!!"

Yoriichi looks at the boy who is having a sad expression on his face, he is really out of ideas.

Tomie is hoping he will stop the boy but to his unexpected...

"Tomie, can you help him?"

She rolls on the ground, screaming in shock:

"Ah, mou!!!

You don't even your life anymore, do you??!!"

------

Still failed...

This time is even worse... the boy even fainted. But the next day, he still asks for Tomie's help... the time between each time shortens, to the 4th day, Yoriichi couldn't hold back anymore, so he pulls him to a private place to talk.

Calling it a talk it's still not right, Yoriichi only shoots a cold gaze at him...

The air falls into a dead silence...

"You really don't need your life anymore?"

The boy doesn't answer...

Yoriichi tightens his hand on the sword's hilt, growls:

"This thing is important like that?!"

He just nods... replies in a low voice:

"I want to know about my past... no matter what the cost is...

I want to know who am I... do I still have a family...

Only with that, I can feel my life's meaning..."

Since the first time he wakes up, he always feels lonely... always asking himself a question... Who am I?...

He fears the emptiness inside him... he is no one...

Is there anyone who wants him to live... is he even have to live...

His voice becomes smaller...

Yoriichi leads him to a nearby cliff, they catch the cold wind to calm themselves down... he pulls the boy down next to him... they just quietly sit there.

------

Hello, the Failure of creation is here again!

So I just want to spoil something:

The blue hair boy will remember his name in next chap, finally, the time to discover his name is near, anyone excited? (though we all know who he is already :> )