0

The Birth of Aemma Rhaenys Velaryon,

Her temper hotter than fire, her hatred and hunger for revenge forever clouding her, she would been known as The Eye, forever haunted by the choices she was to make.

She was born on a quiet morning, the sun rose when her cries were first heard.

Rhaenys Velaryon had attended her daughter' in law's birth. Holding Rhaenyra's hand as she screamed out in pain. The battle that is labor stretching her soul. "It is a girl! A girl princess" Smiled Rhaenys as the midwife handed the baby to her. She flattened her lips when she noticed, this baby also resembled less of her son than she had hoped for. Although her skin wasn't as pale as that of Jacaerys. Her heart softened at the white hairs and purple eyes that the babe possessed.

"Give her to me." Strained Rhaenyra as she held out her arms. She smiled at her secondborn child. "Is she not beautiful. She shall be named Aemma, Aemma Rhaenys, for she carries both her grandmothers their beauty."  Rhaenys smiled at her daughter in law, for being complimented and her granddaughter being named after her. "She will be a lovely little troublemaker." Smiled Rhaenyra while stroking the small baby's cheek.

A prophecy had blossomed that day, three eyes would be drawn up, and a poisonus madness was born on that very day, 

-

-