15

A small feast had quickly been prepared to celebrate the Velaryon Targaryen union, the Hand Otto Hightower took the occasion, to loudly annouce a statement he had prepared prior. The Lord Hand knew that his words would be echoed throughout the Seven Kingsdoms. 

Aemma had been ushered into a smaller hall, where a banquet had been laid out. She watched as Aegon excited slapped his younger brother on the back. "Dear little brother, now you may finally become a man." Smirked the older Prince. He smile faltered as he eyed his cousin, the girl looked murderous, her eyes shone in clear anger and her hands appeared to be shaking. "You have my congratulations dear Princess Aemma Targaryen." Aegon enunciated the Princess' new last name with a sly grin, at which she whipped her head towards the older Prince.  She smiled at him with a short nod, her eyes cold, before she turned back to keeping her chin up, "Though it seems your family will use me now to crown you King Aegon." The girl felt a rush through her chest as she watched The Lord hand who stood in front of her, his daughter the Queen on his side, widen his eyes, the Queen seemed panicked as an expression of fear overtook Aegon's features. "What did you except Uncle?" Questioned the Princess as her eyes shone with fire. "Do drown in your cup tonight Aegon, it might be your last night of rest."

Aemma bit her lip and tried not to let more words of annoyance and anger slip past her lips. Aemond hadn't said a single word to her, apart from the words spoken at their ceremony, so Aemma choose to mutually ignore him. She took her place at the table at the long wooded table and went to grab a cup of wine. She reached her hand out and grabbed a jug of red summer wine, yet her hand was stopped by Aemond his fingers gripping hers.

"Aemma, a toast first." Whispered the boy without looking at her. The girl smiled widely and put her hand at her sides, "Of course husband." Sneered the girl as she grabbed the jug on her other side and filled her cup to the brim, the edges spilling as she rougly brought the cup to her lips and downed the cup in mere seconds. "Wouldn't want to be rude now." Spat the Princess as she refilled her cup and drank greedily from it too.

"Aemma please-" Aemond's words were cut short by his Princess wife's laugh. "Do not try and tempt me," Whispered the girl "To stick my cutlery right through your remaining eye, because I will, and your seven gods be damned because nothing can be done about it as I murder you in your sleep."

Aemma bit her lip and eyed the Targaryen prince in pleasure as he face paled a little bit. "I did not wish for this as much my family does," whispered Aemond back, he smiled at Lord's who came at the table to congratulate him and nodded at the gifts that were laid out. Aemma chose to ignore the Lords all together, as did Aemond partially since he had yet not spoken out his gratitude to any of them.

"You can have this anulled whenever you wish, but before that the matter of our families succession must be settles, when Aegon is crowned and both your mother and brothers have bent the knee, then you shall be free to go."

"Stating that I can't have this anulled whenever I wish Aemond." Sneered the princess, she opened her mouth to continue her angry speech, but was cut off by the Lord hang raising his cup and exclaiming a proud discourse.

"We have gathered here in celebration and to honour the union of The Princess and Prince, now Targaryen, bound together before the eyes of the seven. May they marriage bring us peace and prosperity. For Ser Laenor's trueborn daughter has now been named Aemma Targaryen, Princess wife to my grandson, The Prince Aemond Targaryen." The Lord hand raised his cup with pride radiating off his features. "Hear hear!"

"Let us raise our cups to this Farce!" Spoke Princess Aemma loud, she had gotten to her feet, a false smile ejected onto her features, she raised her cup high and slammed the cup to the table before angrily sitting back down. She could atleast show the people in the hall that she would forevermore stand on her mothers side. Aemma refused to let the Hightowers sketch a story in which she happily married Aemond and supported his brothers claim. She would never wish to.