18

————————————————

————————————————

Princess Aemma had recovered, or better said her body had accepted most of the poisons on the seventh day. Aemma still had a slight headache, and her body felt as if she had just taken part in a swordfight training by her step father Daemon. But she could atleast pretend she was no longer ill in front of the Greens. Her stomach ached and the girl could keep little food down but her mind had been restored.

Aegon had been crowned King two days ago, and a large feast was held in his name. One that Aemma hadn't attended, she wondered why the Green's did not push her into attending. The Verlaryon Princess would have been a great asset, they needed her grandfather his fleet. So she decided not to push on the matter, and instead rested in bed and bathed four times a day while trying to come up with her next move.

Luckily her excessive sweating do had fully disappeared. Though there was a downside to her recovery. The new King Aegon, who relished in his title and privileges, had urged Aemma and Aemond to produce an heir, so that they could lay claim to the Velaryon fleet, were Lord Corlyss to die.

Both Aemma and Aemond had simply promised to do their duty, as Aemma was still too weak to protest anything and also too smart to protest it. She would get her revenge later, but Aegon with the whispers of his Grandfather the hand in his ear, had ordered that a bedding was to take place every night untill Aemma would be with child. The Targaryen king embarrassed his niece as he made her declare when she had last bled, which she refused to tell. So her Handmaiden had been brought in, the poor girl confessed that Aemma was expected to bled in the next week, for her last time had been weeks ago. Aemma, who still had been weak on her feet on that day, had started laughing out loud in the hall. And there the whispers of her madness began.

"Very well!" Exclaimed Aegon while flapping his hand and standing up from his throne. "Don't look so sullen brother, you will wet your cock every night!" Smiled the new King while ignoring his niece's laughter.

And so Aemma did her duty as a wife, and Aemond did his, the spark that both of them felt on their first bedding was gone. Both of them made a habit of getting it over with. Aemma refused to admit she did like the pleasure it gave her, so she closed her eyes and looked away.

Aemond felt hurt by it, though he should not have, he shouldn't have cared about Aemma moving her face away, and he should not care that he felt disgusted every time he finished. One time he did ask Aemma what he could do to make it less unpleasant, she simply replied the Guard's ensuring that a bedding had taken place made her uncomfortable.

—————
The Lord Hand had sailed towards Dragonstone, he went to try and offer Peace to Rhaenyra who would have been declared Queen by now. It would take him 5 days to reach the castle, and another 5 to get back. If he made it back.

When word reached Dragonstone that Viserys had died, her only daughter Aemma had been forced into marriage and Aegon had been crowned King, the pregnant Princess Rhaenyra had gone into early labor and lost her child, it was a deformed and weak girl, Her screams of pain filled the halls of Dragonstone while Daemon plotted going to war. He swore to avenge his wife's stillborn daughter and the forced marriage of Aemma, though he and his wife had agreed to betroth the young Princess, they spread how it had only been a day and The Hightowers must have forced and raped her into this.