chapter 31

"Hey, who are you. I've never seen you around before.", it's one of Jae's fuckboy friends.

"None of your business."

"Woah nothing to get all defensive about, princess."

"I am no princess. And you are making me feel uncomfortable."

"Should I make you feel comfortable then?", his lips forming a smirk. He steps closer to me.

"What the fuck?! Back the fuck off!", I bring more distance between us.

"C'mon don't be like that, princess.", he forcefully grabs my wrist.

I kick him in his crotch and he collapses.

I kneel down to him. 

"Listen Noah, I just recorded you. If you ever want to have a career or even a job you shouldn't do these things to girls. Especially not girls like me because I can make your life a living hell. Do not challenge me.", I step away from him.

When I heard someone coming in my direction I pulled my phone out and put it somewhere to record the whole damn thing . I knew this type of thing was gonna happen. Something very fortunate is that these guys are on some sports team and to impress girls he wore his jersey, that's how I know his name. Here're only drunk people, being the only one who's not drunk could be dangerous. You should always take care of yourself and never let your guard down.

I turn away from the house and call Emilio.

"Hey, can you pick me up? I'll send you the location. Don't worry I'm fine, I just want to get out of here.", I ask him.

"Of course, I'll be there in a sec.", I hear the sound of a blanket.

"Alright, drive safely.", I say and end the phone call.

I send him the location. Noah still lies on the floor maybe he passed out.

———

After 5 minutes I hear someone pulling up the street. Emilio gets out of the car and walks toward me.

"I told you to drive safely.", I giggle.

"I was."

"Hey, could you investigate into this family? It's the family of Ivy's boyfriend. I don't know if I can trust him, my gut tells me to look for something.", I come closer to him.

"I think I could. I just need a little bit more than the name."

"I'll write everything down for you. Perhaps looking into his friends wouldn't be too bad either. They're bad influence. That guy on the porch harassed me just now, look at him. I think he passed out."

"Let's go home.", he holds the door open.

"Yeah."

On the way home we didn't really talk. I was thinking about this evening. Analyzing everything that happened. What should I think of Jae? I mean he is nice but...there is something weird about him. Also when he asked me to come to the party with that look on his face and that certain voice. He definitely wanted me to hook up with his friends, so that he wouldn't have to deal with me or worry that I have any intention to ruin something. I just don't trust him, but I won't tell Ivy. She should not worry about all of this, especially if we find dirt on his family...