chapter 51

I can't wait to see that bitch's face when I tell her the news.

"Hello, Ms. Bianchi.", I walk towards her.

"Ah hello. I remember you.", wtf, how dare you? Anyways, let's stay focused.

"Can I help you?", she puts on a fake smile.

"You can't actually. But you can do something for me. You're fired.", I put on my evil smile. How does that feel? Little fucking bitch messed with the wrong bitch.

"What? You can't do that!", what are you talking about. Of course I can. I can do anything I want.

"If there're any questions, please inform my secretary.", I'd like to hear your complaints. You're just a little pathetic rich girl. Emilio shouldn't have given you the job to begin with. I'll go upstairs and wait in Emilio's office. I'm sure she'll pay us a cute little visit.

———

Someone slammed the door open.

"EMILIO!", here we go. She didn't see me yet. Luckily, she wouldn't see my face right away since my back faces the door.

"Ms. Bianchi, I didn't know we had an appointment.", oh I love him.

"Who is she?", she demands.

"Who? I'm sorry. I have a lot of work to do, please leave.", he's so calm.

"She fired me!", she sounds upset.

"And I had a reason to.", I stand up and face her.

"You. YOU. Who are you?", looks like she's realized something.

"I'm Eliana Bello-Romano, COO of this company.", I slowly step up to her.

"Bello-Romano...", she looks at the sign sitting on top of Emilio's desk.

"COO?", two eyes glaring at me.

"Emilio, she can't fire me right? You hired me!"

"If she wants to fire you, she can do that. She is the COO."

"And as the chief operations officer, I fired you because you're unable to fulfill your job as a receptionist.", I walk behind Emilio's chair.

"She's your wife...", her eyes fill up with tears.

"That doesn't matter. You are violating my privacy and not accepting that you've been fired. I called the security, they will escort you outside. Your parents will be very disappointed, Camilla.", Emilio hits a button.

When two men arrive, Emilio told them to get Camilla out of the building. But before they left he said: "I will send you the papers."