Oftentimes It's a Warning

A/N - I know this isn't how the beginning scene plays out, but that's what we're gonna roll with lol

"Everything with me is either worship and passion or pity and understanding. I hate rarely, though when I hate, I hate murderously." -  Anaïs Nin

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alastor Moody."

A loud screech came from the chalkboard. Everyone winced at the sound of it. I stared at the new DADA teacher. An interesting class this will be. He took a couple of seconds explaining why he was here, but to be fair, I think snape should've gotten the position. He's been wanting it for years, let the blood can do it.

"Which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Hermione raised her hand, but Moody didn't look at her once. His eyes scanned the room glancing quickly at Harry, then landing his eyes on me.

"Ms. Riddle... The daughter of The Dark Lord... The heir of Slytherin... Care to tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three, sir."

"Correct! and why are they unforgivable?"

"Because any use of them will send you to Azkaban."

"That indeed." Moody began to show the class all three curses and said it was important to show us them so we know what to expect in case of any sort of war. Aside from classmates hating watching a pure spider go through all three curses, the class was fairly interesting. As the class was dismissed, I went to take my exit.

"Ms. Riddle!" I snapped my head to look over at Moody, who had just called my name. From the side, I could see Draco looking at me as I walked passed him to go to the front of the class.

"Yes, professor?"

"I suggest you learn more about curses."

"There's already enough I know sir. I'm prepared for anything that might happen."

"Trust me, child... There is more you need to know."

"I'm sorry, what do you mean sir?" Moody stared at me for a while. There was something he wanted to say, but he never said it. Instead, he dismissed me and I took my leave. I wonder what he meant... There wasn't possibly something I didn't really need to work on or studied more than I needed.

"Sibyl!" As I exited the classroom and look over to my right, I saw Hermione. I smiled at her as she came walking over.

"What did Professor Moody want to talk to you about?"

"He said something about having to know more about DADA... Confusing, really... There isn't much that I don't know already."

"Well... He must know something we don't... I wonder what it is..." We walked toward the Goblet room. As we walked in we noticed everyone cheering for Fred and George. We looked at each other before walking over to Harry and Ron.

"What on earth are they doing now?" The twins looked over at us. Almost as if they heard my question from far away.

"Made it this morning."

"It's not going to work." I looked over at Hermione, I gave her a small gasp at her words.

"You dare question the twins?"

"Thank you, Sibyl!... Ready Fred?"

"Ready George!" With one big sip, the twins took finished their potion. We all watched in amazement as the twins were able to walk over the age line Dumbledore made by himself and place their names inside the goblet. We all started cheering before with one loud sound, the twins flying across the room. As we look to see if they're okay, we see them with grey hair and beards. We all started laughing before Dumbledore came in, gaining our attention.