³

Once quinton was done laughing they got back to asking questions "favorite color" josh asks "green of dark red or black" I say "black is jadens favorite color too" bryce says I look to see jaden still staring at me with no emotion.

"Did u bring ur board" quinton ask ya I say "wanna go skate I can also show u around la if it's ok with Bryce"he says as I turn to Bryce "yes it's fine just be home before 11pm"he says.

"Ya ya quinton"says getting up "wait we should show her her room"griffin says "ya" josh says getting up. I go to get my suitcases and josh at quinton take them away from my and run up the stairs I follow as they lead me to a closed door they open the door to reveal a big room with a big bed and couch against to the wall I see box sitting in the middle of the floor "oh ya I asked mom to send some of the stuff u had in ur room at dad's house so these room can feel more personal to u" bryce says josh and griffin put my suitcases down in my closet the was really big can "we go now" quinton says eagerly "q let her unpack at least" jaden says not glancing up from his phone.

"Ok" quinton says taking a seat on the bed I go the my suitcases and take out one of the three boards I bought and pushed it out of the closet and into the main area of my new room. I put most if my clothes away just leaving my undergarments in my suitcases since I didn't want to take them out infront of the guys I put my makeup bag in the bathroom along with my brush,makeup remover, shampoo and conditioner, body wash,razer,tampons, hair tools and birth control pills there and shut off the light to my bathroom and closet. I give quinton a smile and he jumps off my bed and runs to his room and runs back to mine ok let's go he says.

But before we even make it out of my room to guys come out of nowhere "sorry were late traffic was bad" on boy says "peyton these is Blake and Noah" bryce says "hey" i say we have a 2 minute conversation till me and quinton finally leave we get in his car "how long have u skated for"he asks "since I was 12"I say nice nice he says "hey do u have any questions about me or the guys I know that thy can be intimidating and kinda scary sometimes" he says turning to me "is jaden always how he was"I ask "no no he's normally really loud and open I don't know why he was acting like that but him and josh don't live at that house they live like 15 minutes away but they come over every day and there still sway boys" he says I nod my head "u wanna know something funny"he says "sure"I say.

"jaden is only acting this way cuz of mads" he says "who" I say "mads jadens on and off girl friend but there more like fuck buddies"he says turning "so how does that affect me" I say confused "mads gets threatened really easy and when she found out a girl is living with us she wasn't happy and when she saw ur post ooooh that mad her hate u" he says "wait is she the girl who commented on my post" I ask "yup its so annoying when her and jaden have fights cuz she comes over and crys to us and waits for jaden to show up to blame him for her being crazy then they fuck then like 3 days later there's a video of her kissing some guy and the cycle repeats it's self over and over".
he explains well driving "why doesn't he leave her if she does that to him I ask confused "cuz jadens horny and it doesn't Take much to convince her to be his little fuck buddy he doesn't like her he can't even stand her, most of the girls he fucks he doesn't care about" quinton says "why doesn't he try to find someone he cares about" I ask still confused "after him and mads broke up for the first time jaden turned kinda heartless when it comes to relationships but him being a 19 year old guy he got horny so he would just fuck girls then ghost them" quinton says "oh" I say beginning to understand "it doesn't help that no girl has ever told him no or rejected him in his life, like don't get me wrong I love jaden with my whole heart and it hurts to see him upset about mads but he needs to fall for a girl that doesn't give him what he wants when he wants it and sets boundaries with him cuz he just fucks for sport at these point bryce and josh fucks for sport too" quinton explains I turn is shock at what he said bryce does that too I say annoyed.

"Sadly yes"quinton says "do u I ask hoping the answer is no  "fuck no I want a relationship not a hook up" he says "what about u" he asks "nah I'm a relationship person i can't do that kinda stuff it I don't love them"I explain to him "nice nice are u in a relationship" he asks "yup"I say with a smile "oooh" he says teasing me "who's the guy or girl I don't judge"he says pulling into a parking lot "his name is Marcus we've been dating for 7 months" I say thinks about him and I talk  "I'll have to meet him to make sure he's good for my new best bud" quinton says as he parks.

We get out and grab are boards he skate for a bit and toke pictures

Quintongriggs:just best friend things 🤪🤪🤪

Peytonhall:STOP NOT THE EMOJIS

Swayla:buds rlly replaced us

Brycehall:why u guys in the middle of the road

Joshrichards:buddy's stopped traffic

Mads.yo:eww she's just eww

Griffinjohnson:pro skaters

Swayway:I love that her and q are besties
Liked by creater

Peytonno1fan: pls get her to make a tiktok q

^^Quintongriggs: will do

^^peytonhall:made one

Once we got home it's was 11 I put my board away and when I come back downstairs