28

Caleb's pov

Micheal

I need to tell u something

About

Peyton

Speak

I saw her a jaden getting
Rlly close and shit

When

Like 30 minutes ago

That fucking brat is ruining everything

It's not her it's jaden

No it's her the last thing I need is
Him faling for the slut

What do we do

Tell Bryce

Bryce and jaden are like best friends

Exactly he knows how
If he's a good brother then
He won't let them be toghther
Then u get her

True but what if he doesn't care

Then we do it are self

What's the plan

Tmr when everyone's in the kitchen bring up what happend and watch the
Shit show play out

Ok night

Next day

We were all in the kitchen when Micheal winked at me which meant that I start are plan "hey  jaden what was going on with u and pey last night when u got home" I say which made all the guys turn there attention to the two of them "I was being a good friend is there a problem with that" jaden says not looming up from him Phone " that's not what it looked like to me" I say getting the guys attention back to they conversation "like u said to u last night is it not Cleary she's not interested in u so leave her alone not my fault u creep her out" he snaps at me "don't talk for her" I say standing up "jeez" pey say looking at her phone " shut up" Micheal snaps at pey "like I was saying what's going on with u and pey" I say "it's peyton" she snapped at me "and like u were told yesterday he was being nice so next time take to tampon out of your ear and listen" she snapped at me still scrolling on her phone the guys nodded there head at her response "hi py where u dad" Micheal yelled "Micheal" josh jaden bryce Quinton and griffin yell " what so she can talk to Caleb that why but I can't tall to her the way she just did" Micheal says " jaden and pey are known of ur business they can hangout if they want it's not jadens fault she doesn't like u" bryce snapped at Caleb " and u don't speak to my sister understand"