52

Peytons pov

I had never blushed so much over a guy before jaden just did something to me "my pretty girl" he said as he took your hand and walked over to the blanket "here u go princess" he said handing me more flowers "there beautiful Jae" I said he moved to basket closer to him and opened it he started taking out all my favorite things once he placed everything on the blanket he looked back up at me as he sat down "come here princess sit with me" he said holding his hand out I sat next to him he both took are shoes off and socks cuz who water on a beach in shoes and sock

I looked at the water slowly going in and out,the sound of the water was relaxing "what's wrong do u not like it" he asked "no it's perfect jaden u made it perfect thank u" I said "anything for u also u hungry" he said "not really" I said "okok I have an idea" he said as he got up and pulled me with him he picked me up and ran to the water "jaden don't u dare" I laughed as I tried to crawl up his body so I won't get wet he threw me into the water my hair didn't get wet since it wasn't the deep were we were right now I put my hair up just incase,when I turned to look at jaden he had removed his hoddie "jaden" I yelled as he walked into the water to get me it was only a little bit above his knees but deeper for me since there a big hight difference from 4'10 and 6'2 I jumped on his in my now wet jeans.

We played in the water for a good hour "wait here I brought dry close for u" he said as he kissed my forehead and ran to the car I went back to the blanket and food to wait for him after a few minutes he came back with a bag or dry clothes "you'll have to wear my clothes since that's all I have for u" he said I was completely fine with that he took out a pair or pants and threw them at me "shit I forgot a top" he said before he grabbed his hoddie "just wear these" he said "but what about u" I said "I'm fine cuz I'm in wet shorts plus there not cotton there dryfìt so it'll dry in to a few minutes but your in jeans and I don't mind not having a shirt" he said "umm ok" I said not sure where to change "here" he said grabbing my hand we walked over to the rocks "I'll block u even tho I don't think anyone knows about this place but me" he said "pey it's ok just change remember I changed u when u slept over" he said jot letting me forget I hesitantly removed my top and put his hoddie over luckily I had a bra I then took off my pants as jaden remand to only look at my face I put his pants on and took the hair tie I had in to hair and tied the back of his pants so they don't fall done. "Given yourself a bear tail princess" he said laughing.