27

Jadens pov

I was getting sick of Caleb's shit the only reason he's came her was to try to get with her it's clear she's not interested so he need to let it die "dude I can be here if I want" he said walking up to us "mhm" I say just wanting to be with pey and not share her "I know these may be hard for u to believe but she doesn't belong to u and your not her keeper" he said as pey stood there just wanting to eat " I never said I was not my fault she's not into u" I say clenching my jaw "how do u know" he said snapping back "Caleb please just stop jadens just trying to be nice because I've known him longer im home safe so u can rest easy now" pey says "whatever" Caleb said before he walked out I turned to pey but she was already looking at me "is it almost done" she said pointing at the grilled cheese "lemme flip it" I said walking over to the stove I rested on hand in the counter next to me and leans over the stove pwy was really close to me  looking at the sandwich in the pan so I took these chance to try something out I put my hand on her waist and pulled her under me.

Since there was a big height difference she could stand fully up under my body I put my hand across her body to keep her there. But she turned to face me she looked in my eyes I felt something spark in my her beautiful brown eyes "my pretty girl" I say as I place my hand on the side of her face and rub her rosey cheek with me thumb as she blushed even more " thank u Jae" she says with a cute giggle " wow new nickname for me" I say still rubbing her cheek she nodded  I think I'm in love iv never wanted someone to love me back so much I just want her to be mine. My girl I thought as I looked in her eyes the sound of the grilled cheese starting to burn broke the moment " oh shit" I say as I turn the heat off and put the sandwich on the cutting board as I was cutting it she held my hand and rested her head on my arm  I put the knife down and looked at the almost asleep girl " Buttercup don't fall asleep yet u have to eat" I say as I hold half the sandwich to her face she took a bite as she looked at me "thank u" she said as I put the sandwich to her face again.

Once she finished half of it she started drifting off "let's get u to bed sweetheart" I say as I walk upstairs with her still attached to my arm Once we made it to her room she let go of my arm and went to her closet the change into pj's she came out in nick pros and a black sweater she grabbed my hand once more and pulled to her bathroom she continued to hold my hand as her washed she face and brushed her teeth " u don't need to hold my hand every second pretty but if u want to I'm not complaining" I say as she puts her tooth brush back we walk back to the main part of her room as she turns to look at me " are u staying or going" she asked "I don't want to rush anything so I well have to go but I'll tuck u in" I say she smiles at the last half of my sentence and she runs to her bed and jumps in it I go to tuck her and and before I leave she grabs my hand "thank u for going to find me and taking care of me I appreciate it" she says as she pulls my hand so it's resting on her chest and pulls off one of my rings "that's to big for u" I say as I watch her try to put it on her small fingers " then I'll put it on a necklace" she says as she puts it on her night stand. "Goodnight my beautiful girl I'll see u tomorrow" I say as I leave her room.

Once I get back to my house I go up to my room and change into sweats and take off my shirt then get in bed