53

HEY IM RLLY SRY ABOUT THE LEAK OF UPDATES I HAD SO PERSONAL ISSUES BUT IM BACK LOVE U ALL

peytons pov

"Well I don't want them to fall down" I said to jaden "so do u wanna eat" he suggested I ran to the blanket "wait up" he yelled chasing after me he caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder "hey" I said laughing he brought me to the blanket and set me down. I immediately sat down and looked at him eagerly he took out the food showing me everything I saw all my favorite things like,chicken nuggets, sushi and candy  "wow" was all I could say he put so much time and effort into are date making sure it was perfect for me.

It made me feel so special and worthy to be cared about "I hope u like it" he said  "it's everything I could ever dream of jae" I said moving closer to him we ate and talked about life and past relationships. He was different from any guy I had ever gone out with he made sure I was having fun he didn't do any of this with the intention if getting with me he did it cuz he cared. He made me feel safe and valued he would look at me like there was nothing on earth "your so cute" he said as I took my chicken nuggets apart "I try" I said jokingly shrugging my shoulders.

As it gor darker and later it also got colder u moved even closer to him trying to get some of his warmth,this didn't go unnoticed to jaden "cold?" He asked I nodded as I put the hod of the hoddie on "how are u just wearing shorts. Are u nor cold" I asked "no I'm warn actually" he said "then give me your body heat cuz I'm freezing" I said as he put hus hand to my cheek he placed his lips on my forehead as he pulled me even closer. My legs were on top of his as we sit next to each other on the beach, the dark sky makes the water even more beautiful.

I had not idea what time is was nor did I care when I am with jaden time doesn't exist. It didn't have a place when I was with him. Even after everything that has happened the man the I once feared to even talk to is the one that I'm in love with,the one that makes me feel something I'd never felt before.

Jadens pov

"Look up" I said tothe beautiful girl, she looked up to see the stars "it's beautiful" she said not removing her eyes from the sky. Her eyes sparkled as the moon light hus those perfect brown eyes as her lips turned to a smile. She looked back down at me still smiling "tonight was perfect thank u jaden" she said hugging me.