32

Peytons pov

I was frustrated about the guys not telling me what Aaron did when he dmed me.

Aaron

Heyy

Hi

I saw ur post u look good

Thanks I say urs too and the comments

Um ya

If u don't mind me asking why don't they like u

Uh idk

Oh

Ya anyways we should chill sometime

Sure when

U free now

Ya I guess

Nice I'll send u my address

U want me to come over

Ya why not

We could get food or smt

Nah just ate just come chill with me

K

H

e set me his address and I was hesitant on going since I had just meet these guy today so I chose to text him and say I needed to film something with Bryce he seemed annoyed but I assume it because I kinda blow him off. I was bored so I went downstairs to see what the guys were doing.

I walk into the kitchen to see jaden and josh fighting over ice cream "hey" quinton says as bryce takes half his food   "going outs starting to seem like the better option" I said to myself softly "huh" they all said "nothing" I said going to the fridge "who were u going to hangout with" Blake asked "doesn't matter u all don't like him" I say "we told u to stay away from him" noah said "said nothing about texting" I says knowing I found a loop whole "well ur not going" bryce said "not shit I'm smart enough to know not to go to some random guys house that I had just meet" I say rolling my eyes "he tried to get u to go to his house josh half yelled "mhm" I say as I turn to see jaden clenching his jaw "what did he even do" I say "doesn't matter right now" quinton said "I'd just let her go" Micheal said laughing bryce flashed him a serious face "pey can u just listen for once were trying to keep u safe" jaden said "safe from what" I say  "pey stop" griffin said I rolled my eyes once more before leaving.

I was annoyed that they didn't tell me so I decided to find out myself by going over of course. His house was far so by the time I has gotten there I already got missed calls and texts from all the guys  I knocked on his door and it immediately opened

"I thought u couldn't come" he said surprised "the video finished earlier than I thought" I say as he gestures for me to come in. He sat on a big couch and I sat there aswell we were a good distance away but he got up and moved extremely close to me and putting his arm around my shoulder almost making sure I didn't move we sat there for a hour and it was weird. His house smelt like cheap alcohol and cigarettes it reminded me of my dad's house which made me on edge. "Oh its getting late I should go" I said getting up but he grabbed my wrist tightly "just stay the night" he said with a smirk I wiggled out of his grip and put my hands behind my back "I can't I need to take care of my dog I'm really sorry" I say coming up with any excuse I say before speed walking to the door.

I went to open the door when his hand closed it he put his hand on my waist and turned my his grip was extremely tight to the point of pain "no goodbye" he said leaning in with a smirk he kissed me I was uncomfortable I didn't like him like these I turned my head hoping he would stop but he didn't he placed his hand on my throat a gripped it firmly after what felt like years he stopped. I ran out of his house to my car I'm safe and all like he didn't hurt me besides his tight ass grip I just didn't want to be kissed. Once a got back to sway I walked in and was flooded with yelling from the kitchen "where were u" "answer are texts next time" "who were u with" I heard I just ran upstairs not wanting to talk I walked into my bathroom and saw it.

There was a hand print on my neck from him I didn't want to start something so I put a hoddie on to cover it

There was a hand print on my neck from him I didn't want to start something so I put a hoddie on to cover it. I blocked Aaron on everything. I don't care if I he didn't hurt me he made me uncomfortable.  I couldn't talk to Bryce of anyone because they'd be mad I went behind there back.